Hunting loot system

Amue

Provider
Amue Crystal Moongate
In the past there were 3 hof amounts. A small, middle and a big one.
For example Argonaut young 700-900 ped, 2800-3500 ped, 6000-9000 ped.

In the last days the small and middle ones were less by 20% and since the big one from smilgs there are no big hofs anymore. The average loot seems to be normal for me.

Hunting and crafting hofs seems to be normal, too. And i dont care about the 220k mining ath because hunting is my main profession.

But as a paying customer i want to be informed from Mind Ark about that dramatic change in the hunting loot system.

So my Question is:

"What happened with hunting loot system?":confused:

Amue

We all do Amue:) But I doubt that MA will state something about this

I dont't think they have the contractual obligation to state this kind of things

Basic when you start this game is something like this:

Welcome to Entropia Universe, it's your decision if you put bigthis money in game but we undertake no obligation in letting you know about the changes we make, you'll see it as it goes losing or earning money

So, basically that's all and we all accepted that, BUT there will be a lot more pleasant experience if they would tell us something about these big changes they make so we know how to plan the next move

Nothing has changed. Common situation, when one profession is going skyrocket, and other two is suck. Also, that doesn't mean - if mining is "hot" right now - everyone in mining getting insane returns.

Nothing has changed. Common situation, when one profession is going skyrocket, and other two is suck. Also, that doesn't mean - if mining is "hot" right now - everyone in mining getting insane returns.

I dont remember the last years without big hofs in hunting such along time. :scratch2:

@Nighthawk

Didnt see the other thread, but if something has changed there should be more threads.

Didnt see the other thread, but if something has changed there should be more threads.

Why?

That simply spreads out the discussion, makes it more fragmented, harder to follow, forces people to repeat themselves, makes it harder to actually gather fact and statistics and makes it much harder and more annoying for the players and possibly MA officials to follow the discussion as they have to swap back and forth between threads.

if there were changes to the disadvantage of the hunters, they should tell their opinion.

because there are already more threads, this one can be closed. Thanks

Back