Hunting People in Big Bulk Form

As long as it doesn't start happening in ridiculous amounts it will be a fun element in game.

Agreed....I sincerely hope we haven't become so precious that we cant find a little fun in this.

Yes there is a point where it goes from fun to abuse and the noobs will probably be a little sick of it by this time next week but the novelty-and the pills- will run out.

I don't know...if people like it so be it.If its a way for MA to make money better make a fee for all every month,i think its more fair.Personally I wouldn't like to hunt lets say ampulimax with full impact protection and a happy guy killing me as a robot while mob regenerates,its profit for MA ,happy hour for the happy guy and a loss for me...

Compare that to the endless sweat grinding and I think most of them was having a blast, especially as they all had the opportunity to try it out.

I think this is important. Newbies sweating afk hour after hour or standing in line for oil is not a very good intro to the game, it's really boring and teaches newbies to rely on handouts which is OK at the start but they should be moving on to better things soon. If these newbies see other high level active players controlling mobs and having fun, maybe they'll want to get to the point where they are skilled enough to control mobs too, and along the way discover more the universe has to offer.

Getting your ass kicked can also be inspiration to get better. ;)

Back