hunting,sweat and sweat cap need explained

redwing26

Provider
Hi,

I have been away from PE for a while, when I was last here sweat was worth 5ped(Those were the days), I know notice the price has uber dropped .......put in hours of work for a pittance. Anyway its the nature of the game so I will just have to deal with it :) ......I basically want to sweat sell my sweat then go for a couple of hunts with the money and I was wandering say I got 1k to 2k of sweat how much could I get per hundred in ped? Also where is the best place to sweat now? Camp pheonix has been set up in such a way now that its not very good for sweating(any tips here appreciated). Also in relation to the cap , does this mean people can sweat permanantly now? (really need this clarifyed).

I was also told that axes and other melee weapons are way to expensive now for non and light depositers(I do deposit by the way but I limit to £10 every 2 months or so although I am not depositing until I see how the game plays these days and if there is going to be the chance of getting the odd break now and again ). Could somone reccomend an ecconomic newbie gun setup that is useful for the game as it stands now or any good stuff melee.

Thanks
Dave

Thanks for the prompt response and help! Im checking out the guide and even though sweat is low at least with there being no cap I can keep doing it

Ok I was thinking of getting rid of my jester d1 for a solomate opalo, what do you think is that a better way than jester d1?

Opalo has skill bonuses and hit bonus that Jester does not. Make the switch. Also, look at most "L" weapons for similar bonuses.

Sweat is cheaper, but it seems to be easier to get. I've been buying it for my own uses at around 0.9 pec/bottle or 9 ped/1000. I think that's a little above the average, but I haven't checked lately.

PA, Troy, Atlas Island are good spots for sweating/hunting.

Thanks guys......hehe when i last played I was in trouble and did a dumb thing and tried to get to the rig so im gonna walk back thanks for letting me know that the gun I mentioned was the way to go .........I like this guide :) heading back to atlas

Back