HU's Our Daddy --- Recruiting ---

Society
HU's Our Daddy - Leader Advisor
Meta Ella Makita
HU's Our Daddy is Recruiting now!!

Great society to join! Lots of team hunting!!! We also get to hunt with "our daddy" Hunters unlimited!! This society acts as bridge to Hunters Unlimited (one of the top 50 socs ;)) We recently had two members cross over to HU :yay:

*Requirements*

20k-30k skills

Any Equiptment

*How to join?*
Set up a time in game to meet with our society leader/advisors or chat with a soc member and they will relay the message to the society leader/advisors. You can also PM me through EF.

OR

GO TO - www.hunters-unlimited.com to apply using the HU2 forum.

Thanks for checkin' us out :)

So Cool Watching the Kids Grow ;)

Great place to be :)
Apply while door is open people :cool:

Come join the HU family, you can expect lot of the following:
:beerchug::handgun::poke::holyshit::rofl::sniper:

an amazing society! join while you can

Reactions: Zap
We are still recruiting :)

Great society, get in while there is still room!

BUMP ;)

Man Of Honour is AWESOME!
If the leader of the soc I have been invited to join doesn't come online and accept my request soon, I will tally my skills and look at the possibility of applying for sure!

If the leader of the soc I have been invited to join doesn't come online and accept my request soon, I will tally my skills and look at the possibility of applying for sure!

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon :)

Yay im Famous :scratch2:

if you would like to tell when and where you are ingame then me or one of the other advisers will come and meet you :)

thankyou

Nutter

Free Bump for the Kids Join while window is open guys

Bumb for 2nd best soc ingame ;)

Rumour has it (actually started by me) that Heap - the well know forum w...., has decided to apply to HU2 but has been rejected on grounds of good taste.

Come on all you others out there - join HU2 and show everyone that you are better then Heap - the rejected one :yay:

:yay::yay::yay:

Bump for the youngin's

Rumour has it (actually started by me) that Heap - the well know forum w...., has decided to apply to HU2 but has been rejected on grounds of good taste.

Come on all you others out there - join HU2 and show everyone that you are better then Heap - the rejected one :yay:

Hmmm....I thought it was because of low skills :laugh:

Great society and friends so apply today.

I hate you guys! :laugh:

Remember everyone, if you think HU is a soc you want to be a part of once your skills meet our requirements, HU2 is the place to start and now is the time to join! :cool:

One of the places to be

Great Soc and good people highly recommended society

The best stepping stone to HU :yay:

Sheeps=

Best way to get in to family :)

Bump for a great soc :)

New logo for HU and HU2:
hu-logo-blau-atrox-medium.gif

HU2 is recruiting!!!!

Come join us!!!!

We are starting up weekend hunts again!!!!

Society will meet up at 19:00MA time on Saturdays at Ithaca. If anyone is interested in joining you are more than welcome to come by Ithaca to meet up with us!!!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! If you can't make it to the meet up and still want to join you can go to www.hunters-unlimited.com and apply in the HU2 section of the forum!!!

Thanks!!!

~Ella

Bump for joining a cool soc family :wtg:

Back