Huting Daikiba with Sollomate Opalo

IceHot

Hatchling
The only hunting i am doing in-game is hunting Daikiba, they are very economic to hunt with my Sollomate, are there any other weapons that are more economic when hunting theese?

btw...just globalled one today 104PED! :D:yay:

Gratz on the global.:yay:

Never globalled on daikibas, and 99% of the times I lose ped on them. Guess they're just not my mob.

thanks :) i usually get returned about 90% TT when hunting Daikiba, i think its because i ONLY hunt the young ones,and ONLY with my Opalo hehe.., which i am very happy about :) very casual player, enjoying the little things :p the global really made me happy! :silly2:

Sollomate, are there any other weapons that are more economic when hunting theese?

Hmm sounds good to me, Gratz on your global :wtg:

My gun is somewhat more powerful, and my mob much larger yet...my global earlier was much smaller lol :laugh:

The sentence above should be etched in your memory if I were to give any advice, to anyone, ever :silly2:

thank you! anyway nobody has told me if there are any more economic weapons to use and theese daikiba mobs!:wise:

Can't be more eco than that, next step after maxing out the opalo is getting a101 gun amp and still use opalo until 2k rifle skills on higher maturity or other noob mob. Do you have armor?

Last edited:
The Opalo SGA gives u a little more dps and range but the same dpp. If you are wearing armour u might be able save some armour decay though killing the mob quicker.

Also consider using a teensy weapon for the kill shot to save wasted decay and ammo. Once I would have suggested the M2100 but these days the kiwio appears the more eco finisher.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

The Opalo SGA gives u a little more dps and range but the same dpp. If you are wearing armour u might be able save some armour decay though killing the mob quicker.

Also consider using a teensy weapon for the kill shot to save wasted decay and ammo. Once I would have suggested the M2100 but these days the kiwio appears the more eco finisher.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

And were will he get a supply of kiwio ?

A set up that I advise my friends is Opalo with A101+ M2100

I thought kiwio was available from TT? Not online to check right now.
Nothing wrong with M2100. Just kiwio looks a little more eco.

You can also try Isis CB5; see how you like it. You will pay some MU but if you max it, you'll be more efficient.

Limited Weapons

I would not use the Isis CB5 unless you have a specific need for it. Limited weapons are less efficient than their unlimited counterparts, not only because you consistently pay markup every time you repurchase, but you fail to retain your tiers gained (even if they do tier much faster).

Whereas, with a UL weapon, your tier, and your investment in a Tier, is a capital asset (technically). Its just a matter of finding which chip will benefit you rather than cost you more (if eco hunting is your aim).

I will tell you right now, the eco enhancer is not the most economic enhancer in the game, especially not for low level weapons. (In fact, you will pay more for the eco enhancer than it will ever save you in ammo costs). However, I have found one enhancer that does significant justice for the Opalo, especially with a101.

Source: I've used one Opalo, the same Opalo, in my hunting set for around 2 years.

Back