I am 2 years old

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
Hello people!

I found PE early in december of 2003, and first had a "testing avatar". I found PE to be awesome and created my real avatar, xaero e-lite cynque. As I didn't know when he was created exactly, I PM'ed support and asked for date when he was made. I got answer that he was created 4.jan.2004 so about a month after I created my first avatar. So anyway, I turned 2 years old 10 days ago :D

When is your birthday ?

e-lite said:
Hello people!

I found PE early in december of 2003, and first had a "testing avatar". I found PE to be awesome and created my real avatar, xaero e-lite cynque. As I didn't know when he was created exactly, I PM'ed support and asked for date when he was made. I got answer that he was created 4.jan.2004 so about a month after I created my first avatar. So anyway, I turned 2 years old 10 days ago :D

When is your birthday ?

Happy 2nd Birthday!!! I guess it's about time we started on your potty training. :D

*edit*

Did I really just post that?

Kaeya said:
Happy 2nd Birthday!!! I guess it's about time we started on your potty training. :D

*edit*

You did :D and it was funny :laugh: Thanks!

happy birthday e-lite. wow u should be up and running by now. :laugh:

I am nearly a year old, Dark Darky Star was born sometime in February last year, i cant remember the exact date. :(

yay :birthday: ;)

mine was somewhere in november, not sure what date exactly tho, but I did become 3! (yarr i r old geezah) :silly:

Happy PE Birthday ;)

:birthday:

Let me see (looks up my records)

ok found it .. first started playing PE

May 3rd 2004 (Monday)

that makes me

1 year 8 months 1 weeks 4 days or
88 Weeks and 5 days or
621 days old lol

now for you based on created 4.jan.2004

741 days or
105 weeks and 6 days lol
2 years,0 months 3 days

by the way you started playing PE on an Sunday ;)

OH on an side note: cant go back in time.. I was one of the new players that bought mm / imk2 before I was even skilled to use it, bought it in the frist or secound week of playing PE. .. I have never regretted it...

MM 24,000 peds bought from Xzara
IMK2 26,000 peds Not sure on this one? Darker ?

so as an message for new players if you get an good deal for an great item get it now if you are serious about PE.

Last edited:
2004-05-03

so a few more months for me :)

but thats my second avvy... my first was created 1-2 weeks before that.

Congrats dear! :clap:

Dont have the exact date for my avy, but it was late november - early december 03 :) So Im two years and a month + :)

Hi there!
I'm Sharyn. I was "born" on 30 October 2003. Some friends introduced me to PE and I remember it as if it was yestreday....the oil rig and so on :silly2:

I actually found a pic from back then. I had a red top (gift from Panther), some basic pants I bought at a shopkeeper in Hadesheim, a Vigi Helmet (I am still very proud of that one;)), Shogun Shins and of course, a Solomate Outbacko!

Here's the pic:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Oh, and not to forget...Happy Bday e-lite :dunce:
And +rep for this thread;)

Happy Birthday to you.

I'm shortly to be a one year old. I use the 15th of January as my PE birthday, I installed the game just before Christmas 2004, but couldn't play until I came back from holiday.

I can't wait to be two! ;)

Sharyn said:
Hi there!
I'm Sharyn. I was "born" on 30 October 2003. Some friends introduced me to PE and I remember it as if it was yestreday....the oil rig and so on :silly2:

I actually found a pic from back then. etc.[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hey, I dont mean to sound negative or anything, Im just wondering, am I the one that is beeing silly, or if you had your join date wrong :confused:
I think I remember the old storages didnt look like that, it wasnt that blue swirls and that, it was just a grey box? :scratch: It got updated some VU´s ago, I mean to remember.

Anyone remember? :confused:

Kaeya said:

*edit*

Hehe, too bad for e-lite. I was born Jan. 27 last year, so nearly 1 and I am already running, swimming, killing mobs and mining. :laugh:
Happy Birthday !! :birthday:

Hmm i made my avy around christmas 2005 so i am yr and something old =p & Happy birthday e-lite :dunce:

I was born into this worl around early July 2004 or something like that, so that makes me a bit older than 1 year and a half :)

gratz :) so u are noobier than me, i created myself at november 03

*forever fuckin n00b, which sometimes depresses me*

Skam said:
I think I remember the old storages didnt look like that, it wasnt that blue swirls and that, it was just a grey box? :scratch: It got updated some VU´s ago, I mean to remember.

Anyone remember? :confused:

hmms well that strorage box don't look like that "blue" ;)

but anyways...

i doubt Sharyn is from 03, never heard of her since last summer 05.

i was created someday in mars-04....died in sept-04...and reborn from scratch someday in mars-05 (never ever quit dudes and dudettes i tell ya) :hammer:

im such a noOb

Stormer said:
i was created someday in mars-04....died in sept-04...and reborn from scratch someday in mars-05 (never ever quit dudes and dudettes i tell ya) :hammer:

im such a noOb

lol damn u are noobier than me ;) i thought u were like pre-fuckin gold or something lol :kos:

*i wish i was rich*

:)
I feel a response is needed. I really created Sharyn in 2003 as posted above. I actually kept the e-mail I got form MA when applying for an account and that's how I know the date. Back then I was a young student with a dial-up conn and no credit card;). The situation beeing kinda sad I kinda stayed out of the game until May 2005 (your right in some ways Nea). Since May I started playing again (or if it bothers you) I started playing for the first time with like $$$ to spend arround.

And Skam, that pic is really that old. I have no reason for posting slimy modified pics.

The reason for you not hearing 'bout me in the old days is that I mainly hung arround Atlas Heaven hunting snables with no Hof/Global whatsoever and because of the "forced" break I took form PE.

Oh, and I'm still a n00b by the way, so no need to feel threatened!

Sharyn.

Last edited:
ty for clearing that up Sharyn ;)

I sent this:
Konve said:
2004-10-31 Konve :dunce::
Hello there. As I understand it you keep records of mostly anything anyone does in PE ;)
So I was wondering if I could get to know the date that:
A. I made my PE-account
and
B. What date(maybe even at what time) that I first loged onto PE

I hope you can bring me this info =)

I got this:
Support said:
2004-11-01 MindArk Support:
Hi,

Your Account was created on 2003-10-14 21:06
You First loged in to the PE 2003-10-15 15:51

Regards

I sent this:
Konve said:
2004-11-02 Konve:

Hello,
in my supportcase "#blablabla" I asked when my account was created and when I first loged into PE. I got an answer, for witch I am very thankful... but...

It says that I "first loged in to the PE 2003-10-15 15:51". As far as I know this could be true, alltho on this page: http://www.perc.info/index.asp?page=75 it says that VU5.1 was first impleted on 2003-06-13. And in the description of it, it says:
"The Project Entropia Newcomer Shuttle Port
Just south of Port Atlantis the Federal Empire has built a Shuttle Port, where all newcomers arrive when coming to Calypso. This area has information booths available, giving the basics of Project Entropia."
Now, I strongly remember that when I loged onto PE for the very first time there were -no- such thing. I was in the woods just outside Port Atlantis.

So.. was I -really- created that late of the year or was it maybe a bit earlier??

And finally:

2004-11-05 MindArk Support:
We have no possibility to provide you with that kind of information unless you are willing to pay for it, that kind of old logs are not easy to access.

2004-11-05 Konve :eek::
Then how is it possible that Ive allready got one answer with that exact info, from you - without paying for it? Seems wierd even though it wasnt very accurate.

2005-01-05 MindArk Support:
This is due to the fact that we take backups, data older than 2003-08-01 is embedded deap down and converting such old file is not done unless there is something extremly important.

What can I say, I don't know :(

What really twists my brain is how on earth they could tell me I was created 2003-10-14, like I hadn't even been online between 2003-08-01 and then :mad: :dunce:

Sharyn said:
And Skam, that pic is really that old. I have no reason for posting slimy modified pics.

No, I wasnt out to attack you in any way, and if I thought it was modified Id say so :)
As I said, I remember a VU that the appearances on the storage changed, I dont remember clearly what exacly did change -so thats why I asked if it was me just beeing silly or if you had somehow hit 3 instead of 4 or something :)
I cant remember that blue round glowball in there from 03 but :scratch: thats a long time ago! So... :dunno: Im not claiming anything, mkay?

Well, when i sent a support case wondering how old my account is, they told me it is to old to easily find the answer, but earlier then oct 2003. But i mean, cant they dig alill depper then? :p Anyways, i thinik im turning 3 years old in feb-mars. Maybe ill send another case asking them to look harder. :silly2:

And i really regret not taking ANY screens, WHATSOEVER from that time :rolleyes:

I guess support will be very happy when 100000 ppl will mail them and ask for birthday date haha

I still have 3 months to my birthday =( Created 2001-03-24 :wise:

Linzey said:
I guess support will be very happy when 100000 ppl will mail them and ask for birthday date haha

I still have 3 months to my birthday =( Created 2001-03-24 :wise:

It's not like we don't pay for it :D

e-lite said:
It's not like we don't pay for it :D

That's true! Actually I sent a request myself last night. This way I'll have Sharyn's "ID"....and what do you know, she might be even older than Oct.2003;)

Sharyn said:
That's true! Actually I sent a request myself last night. This way I'll have Sharyn's "ID"....and what do you know, she might be even older than Oct.2003;)
This is funny, you want to be older ingame. Yet most ppl IRL, especially the ladies want to stay young. :scratch:

Swim said:
This is funny, you want to be older ingame. Yet most ppl IRL, especially the ladies want to stay young. :scratch:

LOL;)

It would be something to be much older, like pre-gold or so...I hear back then Shadow was popping up everywhere;)

Neah, it does not really matter how old the avatar really is, not substantially.
But at the same time it kinda feels nice to know where your "roots" are, ey?

Back