Young
Society
The Knights of Entropia
cat catXlux catsie
exa: "please save me.. I am on top of the tree and cant get down"

:D:D:D

someone call the firefighters :yay:

Another Bar-B-Q Exa coming up

:lolup: don't forget the coleslaw and German potatoe Salad.
:duh: and the beer :laugh:

Guess we can start lighting the fire under it...Call FireMaiden she's perfect for that :)

Then we can do a loot dance around it before gulping down beer and roasted exa :yay:

:beerchug::tongue2:

Oh that one make me sucker to shoot at it at dark time. but few sec. i start realize it somehow mistake. and i just laugh and oh man it can happened to anything around the Calypso.

Big Plus for MA to put it there to give ppl have good humor and think abt it. Laugh is good for our health! Keep up funny to set exa on top of pinetree or maybe "chopstick". :laugh:

Oh that one make me sucker to shoot at it at dark time. but few sec. i start realize it somehow mistake. and i just laugh and oh man it can happened to anything around the Calypso.

Big Plus for MA to put it there to give ppl have good humor and think abt it. Laugh is good for our health! Keep up funny to set exa on top of pinetree or maybe "chopstick". :laugh:

dont understand all what you said. but a good laugh is great fro our health. Exspecially playing in this game we need it once in awhile. :laugh:

It's not always so easy to be an exa. It might look like it is but even exas need their own getaway place :D

Back