I am looking for an item and i want to know if there are any tailors with it

Xeps

Young
I want to buy a Top Hat, but for the love of me can't find a tailor with the blueprint. (I know its rare I have been told a million and one times) If you could point me in a particular direction that would be fab. Also, what is the retail price on an uncoloured one? because i have never seen one for sale nor have I come across anyone who has, i have no idea!

Many Thanks,

Captain Gyro Awesomesauce

p.s. I just got a sexy pair of Welding Goggle so I really want a top hat to go with them now ;D

p.s.s. I heard from someone that Colouring something in black is impossible is this true? or is it just really really really difficult and super expensive?

p.s.s.s. There are non in the AH, non in trade in Twins, and i have looked in every shop in Twins mall, PA mall and Emerald Mall (nice shop btw Summers)

its not impossible to paint something black. Just like you said... EXPENSIVE! :)

its not impossible to paint something black. Just like you said... EXPENSIVE! :)

Are you sure its not impossible? I am not 100% sure there is anyone ingame atm with the required skill... or maybe there is? :laugh:

hey just thought i would let you know but its Rare!

Are you sure its not impossible? I am not 100% sure there is anyone left ingame atm with the required skill... or maybe there is? :laugh:

Fixed your post.

Sarah can do black, but i haven't seen her online nor posting here for ages - and afaik no other colorer has the required skills (80 Level to max it).

Fixed your post.

That addition really doesn't really change the meaning any, ya know, as "ingame atm" already indicates there (might) have been ;)

That addition really doesn't really change the meaning any, ya know, as "ingame atm" already indicates there (might) have been ;)

Oh, not at all - "ingame atm" sounds like a temporary condition whereas "left ingame atm" sounds more like "gone for good" - at least in my book, english still aint my first language. ;)

If you look at Summers colouring thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?140081-Summer-s-Fashion-Designs0) and LeeLoos page (http://color-service.info/colors.html) they list how many cans and enhancers they need to colour black. Both Summer and LeeLoo helped out in colouring my black and white clothes but it's quite expensive. Sarah is the only one that can do black without enhancers but keeps disappearing for months on end.

As for the hat I think Etopia had the bp or might know someone that does.

Did you ask auktuma about the blueprint? he might have

maybe pm sarah, he did black for a member of our soc not 2 weeks ago.

The prison guards in the NWO prison drop black often and there an easy mob
i myself got 141 cans ijn two months an di wasnt camping them alone , so perhaps
do the NWO prison mission or just go camp the guards.

perhaps Etopia has the tophat bp? and can help you out

goodluck

If you look at Summers colouring thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?140081-Summer-s-Fashion-Designs0) and LeeLoos page (http://color-service.info/colors.html) they list how many cans and enhancers they need to colour black. Both Summer and LeeLoo helped out in colouring my black and white clothes but it's quite expensive. Sarah is the only one that can do black without enhancers but keeps disappearing for months on end.

As for the hat I think Etopia had the bp or might know someone that does.

May I ask how expensive it is nowadays to color a field black?

My mastercoat was colored black/white/darkblue by Sahra by the time she unlocked black.
And it was damn expensive some years ago :) Think the black field alone was between 4k-5k to color it.

You can PM me if you don't want to tell details in public ;)

Thank you.

May I ask how expensive it is nowadays to color a field black?

My mastercoat was colored black/white/darkblue by Sahra by the time she unlocked black.
And it was damn expensive some years ago :) Think the black field alone was between 4k-5k to color it.

You can PM me if you don't want to tell details in public ;)

Thank you.

1ped each can and 350cans each field?

I am still looking for Tailors with the Top Hat BP. I have PM'd the named ones in this thread but no tailor has come forward yet...

I have my Welding Goggles, I have my Dark Purple Hair all I need now is a kick ass top hat!!

Last edited:
I am still looking for Tailors with the Top Hat BP. I have PM'd the named ones in this thread but no tailor has come forward yet...

I have my Welding Goggles, I have my Dark Purple Hair all I need now is a kick ass top hat!!
Thats what pisses me off about this game, there are only a few items in game of certain things and the people with them dont share the item or craft it. Yes it might be "uneco" but if youve got the only bp then youve got the only supply to meet the demands.

I hope you find this item youre looking for...let me know and ill try to buy the bp from the stupid bloak

~Danimal

Thats what pisses me off about this game, there are only a few items in game of certain things and the people with them dont share the item or craft it. Yes it might be "uneco" but if youve got the only bp then youve got the only supply to meet the demands.

I hope you find this item youre looking for...let me know and ill try to buy the bp from the stupid bloak

~Danimal
of course, if everyone had one, the odds of the op wanting it might be a heck of a lot lower? ;)

in all fairness when i started looking to kit out my character I had no idea on the rarity. I really wanted a Pirate or a Captains hat (shame they didn't develop any), but then i fell in love with my welding goggles and i think a top hat would look best with it!!

and thanks to that i am addicted in kitting my character out in chillax'in cloths ;)

Back