I am not going to play EU until TP fee is announced

Last but not least - TELEPORT FEES MIGHT NOT EVEN BE IMPLEMENTED STOP GETTING YOUR WAND IN A KNOT

You did know MA just posted the news about this on Facebook right? Not ND, but MA.

*Allow mining noobs to dig up those 4k Lyst Towers for a preset % (& allow the big rollers to keep rolling)

Are you ready to pay for all these Mining Towers? Me - not!

Are you ready to pay for all these Mining Towers? Me - not!

Those Lyst towers were just an illustrative example I thought. It may well be noobs digging up my 100 size II to size VI claims because I just can't be bothered doing it myself.

Now if someone would do that for 0.2% to 0.5% (or something like that) of TT value payable in ped then i'd see more value in paying that than paying a fee for teleports.

but i don't wanna go to far off topic with that...also as mentioned i didn't put much thought to that.

Well sure

You did know MA just posted the news about this on Facebook right? Not ND, but MA.

Yes, I see the post but it is not a post from MA saying we are giving this a the go ahead. I think that is being wrongly implied from the fact that MA re-posted about ND's idea. It isn't even a post written by them or their employee's?

It's all hearsay at the moment in my opinion about whether the idea will or will not be implemented. Yes, the idea is concrete and tangible but will it actually see the light of day?

Yes, I see the post but it is not a post from MA saying we are giving this a the go ahead. I think that is being wrongly implied from the fact that MA re-posted about ND's idea. It isn't even a post written by them or their employee's?

Well it was posted by MA, so if I were MA not supporting this idea I wouldn't be posting on the EU Facebook Page.

It's all hearsay at the moment in my opinion about whether the idea will or will not be implemented. Yes, the idea is concrete and tangible but will it actually see the light of day?

Well yeah we are talking MA here so it would take them a few years x 20. But as well remember that MA really doesn't have to do much to get the system going since the system itself is already here.

What we will see most likely first (end of summer as they have hinted) is the P2P TP fees enabled again and of course the Deeds. What we will never see are these paying jobs MA is talking about**. MA will work on the project up to the point that we get the TP Fees planet side and then kind of slow the project down to a craw saying the paying jobs will come soon.

** So many are hot on this cool idea of the paying jobs yet really have no idea about the game and the mob Levels...as shows if you want to get paid you will need to hunt the high level mobs that in turn would require you deposit to get paid -- more or less which is good but will piss off the freeloaders. :) Also I'm guessing the only way one would be able to get to the mobs would be by using a TP.

** So many are hot on this cool idea of the paying jobs yet really have no idea about the game and the mob Levels...

since when did details matter to some. We had the regen mobs, equipping fees, conditional look on clothing, increase of minimum tt on some weapons, item loss on tiering, L sib and many nerfs on skilling yet many applauded them when announced even the PVP space was welcomed by many it's a shame MA missed vital information each time.

tbh if they'd mentioned better loot then they might have got a better reaction ;) as usually worked out that way in the past.

I am not going to play EU until clear information about TP fee is announced. I want them to make a statement: WE WILL IMPLEMENT TP FEE or WE WILL NOT IMPLEMENT TP FEE

I will not play/deposit until such clear statement is released. For now I sold out (did not chip out) and requested withrawal. Why?

Here is my support case:

response:

Hi Geralt,

Thank you for your support case.

Nothing has been decided as of yet in regards to the TP fees, it is however so that we can sadly not discuss future content or coming releases so we can sadly not give out such information.

But if you look at past years we do release an update before the summer, this would not be planned for that release so there will be no such update at least until the summer has passed and as I stated earlier, it has not yet been decided if such a system should be implemented.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Screenshot from ND website:
soon.jpg

Avaliable soon? Are you sure Mr President? How should I feel about this? From where such discrepancy comes from? Why can't you just simply discuss future content with us?

I feel that I need to know what future could bring to play any game. But here real $$$ is involved, so if you want me to invest, I need to know what future may bring. That's one of the greatest rules of investing that you have to feel confident about company you invest in. So simple however so hard to understand for MindArk.

Summer is coming in this part of the world, I guess I should spend more time outside now and forget about EU for 2-3months :)
Looks to me a lot like NEVERDIE has entered the wallpaper business (Selling Confederate dollars)

Last edited:
PM received, consider it done.

Huge respect if you honor this bet. I will return with a +rep when I have the bottle. Thank you sir.

Huge respect if you honor this bet. I will return with a +rep when I have the bottle. Thank you sir.

Amazing! From my side, I can tell that my bet (between me and my urge to play) is also ok. I haven't been playing since I started this topic and did depo out. I expect my money in 3 weeks :)

And I am not going to play unless MA/ND gives clear statement: We will introduce TP fee/We will not introduce TP fee. That's all I want from MA - do clear statemants and when you surely want to abandon some ideas, do not make us wait for it - just tell us that this or that was bad idea and it will not be implemented.

Be honest with us! Let us know about ideas! Discuss with us! When you do something wrong - admit it and leave wrong idea! We are all humans - we make mistakes! All we need is mature dialog beween us (players-MA)

But all we receive from you, dear MA, is immature silence. As long as you treat me like an idiot - I will not play. I need better communication, I need you to respect players, I want you to improve EU. There are some things you promised dear MA. Just let us know at what stage those projects are or maybe what projects you decided to abandon. We need you to be less taciturn.

I will visit this forum from time to time to see what's going on in EU world. Wish you all the best and good luck.

And I am not going to play unless MA/ND gives clear statement: We will introduce TP fee/We will not introduce TP fee. That's all I want from MA - do clear statemants and when you surely want to abandon some ideas, do not make us wait for it - just tell us that this or that was bad idea and it will not be implemented.

How much clearer do you want it??

The MindArk management team has reviewed the proposal made by the President of Virtual Reality concerning teleporter fees, and has determined that such a system does not complement the current development plans for Entropia Universe and therefore will not be implemented.

While MindArk may not always be perfect at communication, if you don't read what they post then it seems silly to complain about not being kept informed.

Observant posters will notice Ludvig's quote above was truncated.

However the statement was enough for e-lite to win his bet (for now).

Observant posters will notice Ludvig's quote above was truncated.

However the statement was enough for e-lite to win his bet (for now).
Be quiet Mega I had to google "truncated" :eyecrazy::laugh:

Last edited:
Amazing! From my side, I can tell that my bet (between me and my urge to play) is also ok. I haven't been playing since I started this topic and did depo out. I expect my money in 3 weeks :)

Be honest with us! Let us know about ideas! Discuss with us! When you do something wrong - admit it and leave wrong idea! We are all humans - we make mistakes! All we need is mature dialog beween us (players-MA)

But all we receive from you, dear MA, is immature silence. As long as you treat me like an idiot - I will not play. I need better communication, I need you to respect players, I want you to improve EU. There are some things you promised dear MA. Just let us know at what stage those projects are or maybe what projects you decided to abandon. We need you to be less taciturn.

I will visit this forum from time to time to see what's going on in EU world. Wish you all the best and good luck.

See ya never. :wave:

Back