Help: I cannot install entropia

majureruin

Hi everyone I can not install entropia this makes me sad because I played it in the past and now I can't its a really good game and i'm sad that I can't play it now but I was wondering if one of you could help me, just add me on Skype and we will get started. Skype: majureruin67 , I also have TeamViewer

http://imgur.com/8xqBJMK

Last edited:
I dont have skype but hopefully someone will add you. In the meantime:

What OS are you running?
What is the actual error message

hi ,

abit more info would be nice. do you get an error message ? or whats happening ?

Yeah it's telling me it was unable to install my patch because it doesnt have enough disk sapce when i have 258gb of space left to use
Let me see if I can get a picture of the error for you

Sorry for the size D:

Last edited:
maybe a bit bigger of an image would help more....

this one is a picture for ... ants

maybe a bit bigger of an image would help more....

this one is a picture for ... ants

Hah Okay Let me see what I can do :)
What would you recommend I take the screen shot with?

Last edited:
Try to run EU as administrator - Right click on Entropia Universe icon and run as administrator.
another thing i can think about is to run in compatibility mode - right click on Entropia Universe icon then propertis and compatibility then tick Compatibility mode square and switch to Windows 7 or windows Xp sp3.
After patching u can reverse that settings to normal.

Lin

Is the destination drive the one with the free space in memory?
Sometimes they try to download to a full drive...
Might be worth checking...

Hi everyone I can not install entropia this makes me sad because I played it in the past and now I can't its a really good game and i'm sad that I can't play it now but I was wondering if one of you could help me, just add me on Skype and we will get started. Skype: majureruin67 , I also have TeamViewer

Just a guess...

You said you've played it before. Is this comp your using the same old one that you had the game installed upon? No format, no nothing done to it?

If so, could it be possible that your windows registry has a line pointing to some "path" that you had the game installed at previously? And that the drive holding this "path" is possibly full...and hence this error your currently witnessing?

Not sure...just a guess here.

Cause I had this problem before where I had to "redownload" my whole client even though I had a "backup" pulled from some other disk. Eventually, I found out that I have to put the client in the same folder as my original installation for the game to be detected....or something like that.

---------
Edit:

One more possibility...is your C: full? The one holding your windows folder....might be possible that you need a few gigs of space there in order for the patch to happen. Maybe the game needs to access your "temp" folder to put stuff there temporarily in order to patch successfully.

Last edited:
Back