I cant find what I used to find *easily*

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Ok, this is going to be a hard one to describe, and I'd welcome others to post on this one.

In the old EF days, I could usually track down an old 12 month or so post of mine pretty easily using the advanced search, and if really stuck I'd just use my own name in a search.

But now, its either much more difficult or near impossible.

Even the fact that achievements no longer shown makes it harder.

Ok, getting agitated stopping now. ;)

But I still cant find that post I wanted and I ****ing used to be able to do easily a couple of months ago.

I gave it a while to "bed in" but this is what it is now and this is what we are stuck with. Its not an upgrade it a downgrade. Unless you implement what we used to have. Longevity bars for instance? Better picture functionality? Better search? at least put us back to where we were at.

Picture functionality is like a french toilet - most English men use the womens.... :)

experienced the same.

i couldnt even find the thread of neomaven searching for " TI cornuncauda " (without quote) while the title was
: TI - cornuncauda

search is totally crap atm, it doesnt find accurately at all.

You are quite right about that. I found it quite handy to just click "user cp" and then click on the tabs "latest thread" or "latest post" on the old forum which showed the last 5 or 6 or so entries.

However, if you click now on top of the page next to "welcome" on your name, then you can click on the left side on either "find all posts" or "find all started threads" if you are looking for your own stuff.

Advanced Search
-> Click on the Tab "Search single content type"

Or alternatively, just use google. It's quicker.

Back