I Dare You

Legolas

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Legolas dif garth
Hi guys and girls i have a event comming on, the idea is simple and dosent have a time frame on it.
Only thing you have to do is hunt and hunt hardcore style....
I DARE you to get 10 globols or hofs on 10 diffrent mobs were and wich mobs you like.Size of them dosent matter ,right girls?
And you dont have any time presure on you, But the terms of winning is that you screen them with a MA time stamp.And send them to this thread and name it "in your face".The first who cleard the 10 globols or hofs with MA time stamp and send them to this thread wins.No mather size of loots.
No team and no help with medic is allowed. you gonna prove me that you kick my ass.And prove you are hardcore multi mobs hunter.
I gonna hand out 3 places...

1 place: is a ghost armor,mk2,A104 and a fap 50 and also 200 peds of ammo
2 place: is a 400 peds
3 place is: 200 peds

Maybee some of you ubers may think that the prizes or the iteams are low but rember that i pay all of this out of my pocket and i want to make our time in entropia more fun.

Nobody has to buy a ticket our pay any kind of fee. But i like you guys give me ideas about how to make this competion better and please register with writing in your name and soc name on this thread..
I gonna read and listen to your ideas how to make it better and then we gonna kick it off....

I gonna go for it aswell so dont think its easy....(joking) but i gonna compete aswell...
I hope you guys bring the big as hofs and nice iteams in,,,,
GL and iam waiting for you..:cool:

Here is the list and many more is on their way.
Please register as soon as possibel.Its FREE and NICE prices!!!
ReadBird - Skillin' Villains
Blood Moon -Jetsatar alliance
Sherwood Flu Fortuna - Miners mafia
Joser(not sure of ingame name) -Church of lootius...
Yumi Gunwalls Erin -Rising Potentials
Marcus Ridingdirty Jaervinen -PEAddicts
Dolera Dolly TheStrider-Death Unlimited
Legolas dif garth -Blood of kings (Event Manager)
The Ripper(not sure of ingame name) -Kings & Queens
John capital -The Chosen Few - Leader
Ekkvarr rach sergei-team norway
Balder Viking Vikingsson - Rabbids
Kent Bobbadill Snyders - The House of Lords
Sirlobo Karlo Chaparral-Sine Metu Reborn
Sob -Novus Ordo Seclorum
Fenris Xavier Shackleton - Federation of Free Wanderers (Glasgow Branch)
Amante "Amante" DeSognio- The Dung Kickers.
Jack Anathol Smith-Hungarian Trox Killers
GuNOiL -Blood of Kings
Jan Phoenix Lid-Groene Draeck
Dex Dexilur ( the real one)-Blood of Kings
Danielle "YourMom" Deathbringer-Pyrates of Calypso, General
Wi3rD- Blood of Kings
Neo The Famous Trader Sharp-Art of War
Skunroo D´Beer-Aussie Trooper's
Arridex Dex Tradreii (the best of them)- Blood of Kings
Savannah Vixen Marie-PE Addicts
Jocke Julmust Amethera Demons
Robin Treva Kirchmann-Raumschiff Titanic Crew
Simsonfam -The Imperial Guard
Loki DS Darkstar-Miner's Mafia
Robin Solaris-Perseus
Hendrik Hegge Svensson-Wisemen Collective
Hsi -Blood of Kings

Prize PartyAt Hedesim city 20.00 MA time

Last edited:
iam waiting for you

guys come on now....iam really new in this forum so you have to help me....
Best wishes..legolas

guys come on now....iam really new in this forum so you have to help me....
Best wishes..legolas

Interesting event but:

30 minutes? You cant give up that fast! I bet that if you check this thread tomorrow again it will have many replies ;)

Also seems like there is not many people active for the moment... Posting is quite low for the right now.

Anyways, best of luck :)

of course you mean from now on? not jus allowing us to post globals from previous screenies? :D :D

Big bump for you seems like a very generous competition for the forum hoares out there :D

GL all

Rip

of course you mean from now on? not jus allowing us to post globals from previous screenies? :D :D

Big bump for you seems like a very generous competition for the forum hoares out there :D

GL all

Rip

Ty man...no i mean when i kick the competion open...i just wanna see if anybody had more nice ideas as well....

but i hope we start soon as possibel..
you gonna join?

hi ridingdirty

Interesting event but:

30 minutes? You cant give up that fast! I bet that if you check this thread tomorrow again it will have many replies ;)

Also seems like there is not many people active for the moment... Posting is quite low for the right now.

Anyways, best of luck :)

iam totally noob in forum so sorry ,,,
but ty for advise and i hope to see you regestier as well...
best wishes legolas

Sure. Why not. Count me in

ReadBird - Skillin' Villains

This a cool idea you have. Costly for you, but it sounds interesting. I'll toss my hat in the ring for it. The tough thing for me will be to remember to take the screen shots. lol

Wait. Let me warm up a bit. :sniper: :handgun:

Ok, when do we begin?

i hope you do m8

This a cool idea you have. Costly for you, but it sounds interesting. I'll toss my hat in the ring for it. The tough thing for me will be to remember to take the screen shots. lol

ROFL.....should i remind you?

hi

Wait. Let me warm up a bit. :sniper: :handgun:

Ok, when do we begin?

warm up even more so you dont pull a finger muscle....no m8 as soon as i got more registers and maybee more ideas....

any soc? or are you freelancer?

iam a noob in forum lol

ok you got signed...
good luck...

Sounds good to me. :D

Morkeleb Blood Moon Blackspire
JetStar Alliance

Not sure (depend by the WoF's ped loss) but count me in!

Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Miner's Mafia

Prizes?

Btw ppl are the prizes fair or should i change anything on them?.....i wanted the 1 place win to be a set of noobie hunt pack.....i mean dont get me wrong its still worth 1k peds(i think)..but i wanted to offer a kit...any other suggestion iam kean to her....

best regards ////Legolas

I have added this event to Entropia Directory's Event Calendar.

Btw ppl are the prizes fair or should i change anything on them?.....i wanted the 1 place win to be a set of noobie hunt pack.....i mean dont get me wrong its still worth 1k peds(i think)..but i wanted to offer a kit...any other suggestion iam kean to her....

best regards ////Legolas

I wouldn't worry about the size of your prize. This is probably one of the most generous prize pools outside of a Land Area event that we have had on here for a while. :D

Last edited:
HI thx

Do you have any other suggestion about the competion,as i said i want something fun and new happen to ppl in this game.I see ppl hunt same mobs day and out trying minimaze their losing.But i think this would be a cool event to start.something medium hunters could do as well.We have other competions but i think they are to hard for some ppl.Here could everybody join and try to win.

I bee happy to recive ideas for making this better.
And please rember to sign up..

Best ultra hofs to you all....

I'm in. 50% of my winnings will be donated to the CoL for future events.

(assuming I win something) :p

i hope you do....

but second after me...:p
You got signed.....
Gl m8

Whay do I get the feeling that most of the events is done by/for "übers" ???

" More Ped´s to the yellow people !! " ;)

Whay do I get the feeling that most of the events is done by/for "übers" ???

" More Ped´s to the yellow people !! " ;)

Take a look through this event forum, you will find many events that are designed to help low level players. However, this isn't the place to discuss it. Start a thread in the Event Promotion forum if you want to talk further.

:topic:

i m in :)

Yumi Gunwalls Erin
Rising Potentials

Hi

Welcome aboard gunwall
you got signed....

Hi again

As soon as we get more registered ppl in the competion we gonna start..
its gonna be fun and really hope that in our globols and hofs we get really nice iteams and maybee 300k ATH...
Get this info out to friends or soc m8 so we could start as soon as we can...
Thanks for ppl who +rep me and ppl allready signed...

Best wishes...

Free Is Sweet???

I dont know if ppl are intresseded if this kind of events our any events...i start to wonder cuz of the poor register that ppl dont even want to try this on....i mean everybody in all classes can join.ppl who work alot can join aswell.Its a free event with i understand nice prices.AND also once again its not about only the ubers.With this event you can kick as of a uber by spending more time infront of your screen or maybee get lucky..
I know this thread been out 24 hours but ppl seems to like pay more attetion about argue about pilots line and MA lack of understanding us gamers....but what a hell iaint gonna give up this cuz i know after my time in entropia.., you make your own fun and happenings and your own succes.I hope ppl can join up and we can start...maynee invite miners aswell.
But its seems that the free stuff is not sweet enough...

I DARE YOU...

Legolas

I'm gonna go ingame now and ask people in my soc to participate..

Sing me up:

Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
PEAddicts

Hmm... Wonder where I find 10 different mobs to global on? :scratch2:

Good luck, and people, dont forget to give the guy some +rep!

Back