I finaly got my exam and i aced it

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
I just finnished my exam, im now a profession bachelor in social education (Pedagouge/pædagog)
In Denmark its a 210 ETCS education, and i got top mark for my bachelor, in Denmakr the top mark is 12
Its the best you can get its A+ or 5 or whatever system other countrys use.
Im Happy, im proud, and me and the buddy i wrote the final paper with are the only ones at the class and maybe the only ones on the scool to get this mark, so we are incredibly proud. Did i mention im proud ?

The report we made was about social inclusion, and how we can change the concept of normal to include people that before where considdered deviant, and thus get less people excluded from society and create better enviroments.

I broke the cycle im the first in my family execpt one cousin to achieve this level of education. And i dream to go even further, i want to, and plan to read on, either on a special university for pedagougy or maybe even take classes at university and get a candidate or diploma.

gz, well done :yay:

Well done.

Congratulations. ;-)

Yesterday i got my papers, man it was a fine night :yay:

Gratz to you man. I know how you should feel. had diploma in my univercity and i got 6 out of 10 :rolleyes:

Well done Hally! You feel well after that, don't you?

Well done Hally! You feel well after that, don't you?

No i feel great, ready to take on the world, never had any idea id ever be so proud of something i did, its allmost sinfull....

Back