Help: I have a *dream*...

~ thebuzz ~

Stalker
Banned
Society
cK Shadows
Tom thebuzz Christensen
I have a DREAM...

But its most likely never gonna come through...

I have a dream about using an EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified and/or an Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified

Tho not maxed (The MM) - I think I should still be able to use it a bit..

These items (in my book) is the very top notch handgun / healing toy.

Each going way over TT+300.000 PED

And therefore they are unreachable for me - and proberbly for everyone in game that doesn't have an rich grandfather they enherit or a multi-million business, - or has been in game since pregold. (No insults meant at all).

Also - this aint meant as an whining, its just ... a dream.. a dream that won't come through... :ahh:

Here Im standing in CP, I can well manage on my own, refusing all team requests by people and being able to handle basically D1 and D2 on my own with not too many R.I.P's... Then this fella with MM and ModFap walks into the dome and makes a blast of mobs pingponging... Thats the day U want a MM yourself :)

:scratch2: Do YOU have (wet) dreams like this as well? :scratch2:

I don't know about the wet dreams ... but it sure would be an adrenaline-pumping experience in MY book. Good luck on maybe finding a "Fairy GodFather" (or Mother ... not sure who all owns these items) who might be inclined to grant your wish. I think Aladdin is busy atm, and so is the Genie, so options are limited. ;)

wet dreams

are mostly about profit here, seems as unreachable as MM+MF :d
just imagine a LA such as the one around hogglo castle :)

btw a new profession would also be fun, but then this should be moved to the wishlist
how about farming? :d, growing hairomoss and carroots with dung fertiliser :d

greetz
Naomi

I liked your post so much i'm gonna give you one of my Mod Mercs and one of my Mod Faps. I have several in storage....
But that is just my dream...:)

I would be happy with just a adj 97 + dante + full jag :D

That is a dream that are duable I hope......

Join H&R circle and U can do it for some days ? =)

A Mod Fap is my number one wish in Entropia what so ever.. (Or of course an LA or something would be nice as well :laugh:)

Other than that, my dream is full Angel, reach 150, or maybe one day 200 hp.. And the greatest skill dream would be to rech lvl 100 in my main hunting profession.. :rolleyes: I guess that will never happen..

I'm still young, so I have some hopes. MA, don't close down Entropia in the next 30 years pls :laugh: Then I've have a good chance at getting somewhere :)

Earning money on Entropia isn't any of my hopes actually.. Of course it would be a dream, but I don't actually even dream about it, since it dosen't matter to me. I love the game as it is and it is a great hobby of mine :) I have a lot of passion for this game :ahh:

But a dream for me would be to be able to play at a high lvl, be able to play a bit uneco, but still brake even, or maybe very close to break even would be okey :) Probably that will never happen, but it's a dream :)

Offcourse i have

Mod fap, i cant imagine how much money i save if i have this fap but anser is a lot.

so mod fap is my dream.

omg, im almsot thinking that for a year, so .......... your too late, your not the only one, and .......... your not insult pregold players, they atleast have the MM.

no you can say all about this what you want, but it wont make any difference, there are player that have advantage, eventhough it isnt that fair. what people say.

I have a DREAM...

I have a dream about using an EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified and/or an Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified

And therefore they are unreachable for me - and proberbly for everyone in game that doesn't have an rich grandfather they enherit or a multi-million business, - or has been in game since pregold. (No insults meant at all).

Also - this aint meant as an whining, its just ... a dream.. a dream that won't come through... :ahh:

Here Im standing in CP, I can well manage on my own, refusing all team requests by people and being able to handle basically D1 and D2 on my own with not too many R.I.P's... Then this fella with MM and ModFap walks into the dome and makes a blast of mobs pingponging... Thats the day U want a MM yourself :)

Why do you like to torture yourself with these kind of dreams?:confused:

Don't you like to have a good night sleep?:scratch2:

To answer your question: My dream is an HL8 UL bought from my own profits in EU and enough HP, evader and peds on card so I can move up to CP and stay there.:rolleyes:

In the meantime back to drones :D

Sitram

I always used to dream about Mod FAP, and now I own one. It's an amazing feeling, it's increasing in value, and I make enough money on fapping service to not deposit any more. If you REALLY want one, it's not impossible ;) All about choices.

Reactions: Ozi
I always used to dream about Mod FAP, and now I own one. It's an amazing feeling, it's increasing in value, and I make enough money on fapping service to not deposit any more. If you REALLY want one, it's not impossible ;) All about choices.

2 Be honest I have a well paid job, in some countries its very well paid... I could deposit up to $1k a month if I would like to. Maybe less some months.

Its all about choices, I can go to the bank and say "Hiya Bank man - I would like to buy an virtual item for worth USD $35.000 - would U please lend me those money?"

Or I could deposit $1.000 a month for 3 years and if inflation wouldn't f**k me I would own it at that time (if I wasnt spending money in this time).

I could also just buy for 3.000 ped UR125 a month Max. TT:85.1 PED * 1.5 = 127.65 Ped = 23.5 faps a month... and have a chance to hunt in game...

Now anyone knows someone selling mod fap for longtime lease at this rate.. let me know :) U can have one of my teenage kids as deposit... :broke: :smash:

Hey m8, will PM ya in a few hours if you are on ;)

Crux about the sig:
"Oh arrogant humanity...
Not all that exists is visible to your mortal eyes.
Humans are not the supreme rulers of all.
You shall know the truth when the time has come.
And the promised time is close at hand..."

Yeah, that's called virus and bacteria!!! Welcome to microscopy land :D.

About the MM and mod fap.... na, i don't actually dream about that... i'd prefer a cb26 UnL or a HL12... and enough skills to use those nice L faps. It's doable (at least the fap thing).

All the best items (and most wanted) dropped during pre-gold and the time shortly after. Those fortunate enough (or simply bold enough) to participate in what was called Project Entropia were rewarded. After the first modmerc drop, I really wonder did that person actually realize what they had? That goes for the IMKII and all the other high-end (uber) toys.

Now it is 2008... Project Entropia went gold on 28 JAN 2003 (VU 4.2) and even changed names. Whether it is successful or not is a matter for stock values (if that ever happens) and accountants. We as players simply act in the professions available to us and hope for the best. Some are charmed it seems, while others are cursed. Some just fall into the middle ground and manage to squeak by. I guess I was rewarded - I got a "First Wave Beret".

Maybe those items will drop again, maybe they won't. That is irrelevant to me, since the price for these items may excede the Gross National Product of many third world countries (sickening if you really think about it). I know I will never be able to have one of these items (including shadow armor) unless I get extremely lucky and I get it in loot.

I am not whining about it, just facing the facts. I do not spend hours and hours hunting in the hopes for an uber item dropping on me. I have other motivations - and that works for me. I realized I would forever be the middle-class of EU long ago... and I have made my peace with it.

I enjoy what I do ingame and I make things happen for me. Last night, I killed a Daspletor Young for the first time. It took me ~35 PED in ammo+decay and 16 revives... but you know what? I FREAKING DID IT!! I could really use a modfap for that but I know it will not happen and I am damn sure not waiting around for one to fall into my lap. I refuse to pay so much for that. My choices... no worries... good luck to all.

My ultimate goal in EU would be to use a MM + mod fap, but I then narrowed it down to Imp 2870 + Adj FAP, but I see this is going to be impossible very soon too, so I narrowed it down to unL Korss + UR125 (L).
I hope one day I'll hit some massive find and be able to go ahead and buy that Imp 2870, but that is highly unlikely.....

Uhm kinda scary that everyone (or so it seems) have given up on getting their hands on the ultimate gear... Meaning its unreachable for anyone with a normal salory and "basic intelligence" like me...

:ahh: Please someone let me fullfill my dream.. :ahh:

Damn im crazy!

HI m8 your dream just came true :)

contact me in game and we will talk more :)

100% mod fap loan since I know you a long time

and we will work out deal for mm (60%)

PS im out a lot in the summer with the boats so send a ef pm too so can set aside a day .

HI m8 your dream just came true :)

contact me in game and we will talk more :)

100% mod fap loan since I know you a long time

and we will work out deal for mm (60%)

PS im out a lot in the summer with the boats so send a ef pm too so can set aside a day .

Oh my f**king... Thanks a lot.

now that's COOL! :)
i keep it with skilling up to HL11/12 for now and hope i will ever be able to use UR125 :) that'll keep me alive most of the time!

:drool:

Who among us doesn't have those dreams :D

Nice one, Nicole - how's it feel to make someone's dream come true !?! :)

Have fun with that, Tom !!

wow Nicole - that's an amazing gesture +rep to ya

I still have the dream with trying the mod merc, I have "an appointment" with an mod fap now, but I was kinda dreaming to be able to use mod merc and mod-fap together doing unreachable mobs with the 80hp/s fapping option and doing some 75 dmg/sec or something.

:D

Maybe I should try an (L) version of some gun that does 75 dmg/sec and just skip that Mod Merc dream... HL18 or HL20 would be the only options... :rolleyes:

I have several dreams:
1. Get my first tower (5k+)
2. Get single HoF in hunting (1k+)
3. Play so I don`t need to deposit anymore
4. Get uber HoF fron one of tiny birds (Chirpy,turp, etc.)

But my main dream I think is to become something in this game....

I have a DREAM...

Sell your body on the streets ..- 30k$ aint that mutch m8 ..

You should be thankfull with what you got. You're dream came true. Not many ppl can say their dreams come true in such a short time.

You will be able to use mod fap. In your main post you stated mm "and/or" mod fap. An "or" just happened.

There are limited alternatives to cb26, not as powerfull or as fast but still, close. I think you should use them and live your dream.

Regards,
Sitram

You should be thankfull with what you got. You're dream came true. Not many ppl can say their dreams come true in such a short time.

You will be able to use mod fap. In your main post you stated mm "and/or" mod fap. An "or" just happened.

There are limited alternatives to cb26, not as powerfull or as fast but still, close. I think you should use them and live your dream.

Regards,
Sitram

Oh no doubt Im thankfull - no question about that at all - I'm able to use CB29 and amping it with Dante would do the trick, or Isis HL20 (L) +A105 or Isis BL1300 (L)+Dante would also work :)

Just can be a hassle to find steady supply of these L versions for lets say 24hrs intensive strugle :)

just trying it out is a mission possible, though it might get you addicted you know :laugh:

yeah, everything is lootable (bollocks!) and requirements of L faps is "reasonable" (double bollocks!) it really amazes me, what MA has to offer to people joining now and even to those that came not long after beta. I mean, without good old school stuff in loot, even armor or guns, not speaking best faps, what is the value we gain? the only stuff without L in it is a couple of guns today. ok, you are lucky and get a gun. if you want it's possible to sell it or if wanted one can leave it for personal use. so we have a bunch of players with guns, better and worse ones but that will not give much fun without fap and armor. I do not consider the price of the L armor (whichever one, having however low/high markup) a nice option to "invest" money into. if it wears off, I've invested into air. anyone having let's say 20 pro paramedic stepping up here to promise being able using the L faps beyond requirements let's say 50 pro levels in next 10 years? why can't MA just give us a couple of candies every now and then to see it is possible to loot it, even if the odds are 1:10000 instead of making PR tricks saying it's all there? I really do not see the benefit to either sides here... I might be stupid and blind but I see no logic behind it, really.

enough, I'm getting angry here at MA again... time to take a deep breath and remind myself - if the service sucks, I do not have to pay much for it and all cool =)

I'm not going to pay for the bollocks!

Tom, you are a reasonable guy, just forget it. we will most likely never solo big mobs after all the nerfs and no items in loot. let's just accept that MA does not need us. thay want either hardcore gamblers or guys who do not care about situation on pedcard, plus a bunch of virtual beauty addicted ones. PE is gone, it ruled but it's gone with all the fun and excitement behind it. we will never achieve high pro levels in anything except shooting. all we get is a variety in guns. good evade and healing is history, animals are made for standing in one place and wearing out your clicking finger. it's optimized for being online long and doing boring clicks over and over again. see the benefit of it? why am I still here you ask? cause I'm ok to buy popcorn and watch the show, maybe PE will return...

J.

just trying it out is a mission possible, though it might get you addicted you know :laugh:

yeah, everything is lootable (bollocks!) and requirements of L faps is "reasonable" (double bollocks!) it really amazes me, what MA has to offer to people joining now and even to those that came not long after beta. I mean, without good old school stuff in loot, even armor or guns, not speaking best faps, what is the value we gain? the only stuff without L in it is a couple of guns today. ok, you are lucky and get a gun. if you want it's possible to sell it or if wanted one can leave it for personal use. so we have a bunch of players with guns, better and worse ones but that will not give much fun without fap and armor. I do not consider the price of the L armor (whichever one, having however low/high markup) a nice option to "invest" money into. if it wears off, I've invested into air. anyone having let's say 20 pro paramedic stepping up here to promise being able using the L faps beyond requirements let's say 50 pro levels in next 10 years? why can't MA just give us a couple of candies every now and then to see it is possible to loot it, even if the odds are 1:10000 instead of making PR tricks saying it's all there? I really do not see the benefit to either sides here... I might be stupid and blind but I see no logic behind it, really.

enough, I'm getting angry here at MA again... time to take a deep breath and remind myself - if the service sucks, I do not have to pay much for it and all cool =)

I'm not going to pay for the bollocks!

Tom, you are a reasonable guy, just forget it. we will most likely never solo big mobs after all the nerfs and no items in loot. let's just accept that MA does not need us. thay want either hardcore gamblers or guys who do not care about situation on pedcard, plus a bunch of virtual beauty addicted ones. PE is gone, it ruled but it's gone with all the fun and excitement behind it. we will never achieve high pro levels in anything except shooting. all we get is a variety in guns. good evade and healing is history, animals are made for standing in one place and wearing out your clicking finger. it's optimized for being online long and doing boring clicks over and over again. see the benefit of it? why am I still here you ask? cause I'm ok to buy popcorn and watch the show, maybe PE will return...

J.

OMG man u my god. U a bit angry but it still the truth. EU become mediocre. Not realy good not realy crap not realy cool. Its just acceptable and some kind of borring without excitement of looting something good. Time will do his job but yea it sux. Sorry for off topic Tom but u see were we are today with all those story :) U say in public the though of many of us, hardocre depositers or just idealists gamers.

Last edited:
Back