Question: I have a question about depositing money..

Obedie

Hatchling
Hi!
I'm new here i just played the game for a week or so, but I would like to deposit some money so I can have a good start in the game...But I'm worried about entering my credit card number and I live in Sweden so I don't have dollar, what should i do? :(

If you live in sweden and have handelsbanken, swedbank or nordea, you can deposit directly from your internet bank using the "paynova" option.

Well.. I guess you don't technically have to live in sweden, just have accounts with any of the above banks :)

If you are worried about paying with your card , one suggestion of many is to use Paynova and pay via your bank. Go and visit deposit section on Entropiauniverse and login there you can find more possibilitys for depositing

Personally I have been depositing on an off since i started and have had no problem as far as Im concerned depo'ing in EU is as safe as it can be also dont forget youre probably covered by your bank should anything go awry......

Personally I have been depositing on an off since i started and have had no problem as far as Im concerned depo'ing in EU is as safe as it can be also dont forget youre probably covered by your bank should anything go awry......

Its good practice to never use your bank card connected directly to your account on the internet though.
There has been way to many breaches, even with respected institutions, where card numbers gets sidetracked...

Sure, your bank will most probably give your money back, but its still a big mess, and would probably take a few months and you might need that cash in the meantime...

So... best option is to use a separate card that you only use on the net, or use a nifty feature some banks have where you can generate temporary card numbers with buy limits and short lifetimes (like a months or two)

Credit cards (that is billed, and not connected to your account) should be ok too, since you could probably contest the bill before paying it... :)

I really love the temp cards my bank has though.

Back