I have misplaced my calamusoid spawn :S

Pheonix

Provider
Society
Dark Knights
Dragoina Pheonix Odenfield
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has stumbled across the calamusoid spawn, its old spawn SE of orthos has been replaced with high level maffoids (hunter - clan warlord) with the odd snargsnot (all maturities). Calamusoids are my mob and im kinda lost without them.

Thanks in advance for all your help :D

I missplaced them too it seems sorry.

But the spawn that I have really lost, since VU10, was the Female Calamusoid spawn. No Paladin thighs. :eek:

well I kinda hope that the females will be with the males in their new spawn, wherever it is.

I would check pvp1 maybe ma moved them back

Oh yea i never forgot them former in PVP1 in older VU. with neat calamusoid city in jungle. Now it gone. oh well.. But i never thought they will be in PVP1 right now atm... or other zone...

No one has seen them?

I did some mining in PVP 1 yesterday ... i covered 80% of the area but haven't seen em ... dunno if they are in the 20% i haven't been , but with the Radar deactivated is not easy.

Calamusoids, indeed would like to kill some of those bastards :handgun:

on eudoria at 657, 754 if they havent been moved since last vu. spawn is horrible though.

And just males left...
females are given a plastic surgery or something hopefully...

NOOOooooOOOo .. i like scary boobs :D:D

Blame the above user not me :D

ManTits.jpg

761 664 out of Orthos West Mound and they do pay sometimes.

Calamusoid Male Berserker 104 PED Saturday, January 23, 2010 02:06

The old spawn SE of Orthos has been moved, Im trying to find where the new one is.

I was about to post a topic on this one.. been looking those odd little bastards ingame around their usual spawns before this last VU, but found none... BUT now I'm not able to log in to check them.. oh, well..

Have to wait for full 1hour I guess, for MA says my ava is still logged in and asks me to wait for a minute and try again. Been trying for the past 45mins or so every now and then and still logged in :rolleyes: so I'm guessing it takes the full 1h before this bugged ava finally logs out automatically?

But once I get ingame I'll check around those coords mentioned previously:

657, 754
761, 664

I hope I'm still able to find them! :thumbup: and thanks for the info on the matter so far :)

-Hyssch-

well one of those is the old spawn location, and the other is proteon spawn. calamusoid are at neither.

761 664 out of Orthos West Mound and they do pay sometimes.

Calamusoid Male Berserker 104 PED Saturday, January 23, 2010 02:06...

The old spawn SE of Orthos has been moved, Im trying to find where the new one is.

They were there a week ago unless V10.8 took them away

Anyone spotted any of these in their travels yet?

I think they will come back but go the same way as Feffs and Boorum which have returned dickless. Maybe they will shave the Calamasoids.

Perhaps somebody in one of the God Squad has been on EF and complained. I dont see much "Jesus loves you" in white chat anymore.

Back