Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
I have this idea

Forgive me, it is not about me.

So there is a thing to think about

You have to have some skill, some clout

Your ability need not be named in numbers but you have to have a skilled person ( IRL or ingame

To join us you have to not be hateful

Of creed or deed or the idea that skills mean a lot

But that we can work as a team

Good Luck!

I have this idea

Your ability need not be named in numbers but you have to have a skilled person ( IRL or ingame

Brickity Brick-a-Brack

Oké, I'll bite.

I have this idea
Great! Please devine this, now it's quite vague.

Peezle said:
Forgiven, no problem.

Peezle said:
There is always something to think about. That's what makes us human, or to be more precise sentient beings.

Peezle said:
I don't know what a clout means, but I have skills. Everyone has skills, some are better at it then others and/ or know more skills.

Peezle said:
Tricky, I don't own a person so I can't have a skilled person. But yes, I can do things, stuff, undefined handlings.

Peezle said:
I believe that love and hate stand close together. I view it as a circle sometimes, love becomes hate and hate becomes love. An act of the purest love is always with a little bit of hate inside. Ying-Yang maybe.

Peezle said:
Now you lost me. You mean that I need not to be creedy and that I cannot believe in the value of skills? But then why did you ask first if I am (or have) a skilled person?

Peezle said:
I don't know, somethings are best done alone others impossible without a team. But what was this idea about again?

Ardorj :scratch2:

I don't know, somethings are best done alone others impossible without a team. But what was this idea about again?

About circles perhaps?

I don't know what a clout means, but I have skills. Everyone has skills, some are better at it then others and/ or know more skills.

i had to translate clout, too.

clout = power if im not wrong :)

thank you, i learned something more today :wtg:

Peezle I do start to miss; and the given idea brought here may not so much differ from what lingers deep in a thought I had myself. Ofcourse the cloudiness of his lingo makes me excogitate if his apodicticity meets mine.
alas if not, besides the giving of false hope; it recollected that lost rivet again and I may revive and effectuate this once I collected like-minded minds.

Peezle I do start to miss; and the given idea brought here may not so much differ from what lingers deep in a thought I had myself. Ofcourse the cloudiness of his lingo makes me excogitate if his apodicticity meets mine.
alas if not, besides the giving of false hope; it recollected that lost rivet again and I may revive and effectuate this once I collected like-minded minds.

Count me in :)

I agree with your post. I hope you pursue this.

a clout is also

a heavy blow with the hand or a hard object.

a clout is also

a heavy blow with the hand or a hard object.

Pretty sure he meant a trout. You know, the large trout a bunch of people got for Christmas or something?

are we really so starved for forum content that we bump old peezle posts?

I saw this and thought YES he is back, this should be weird.

But alas more normalcy.

Back