I just TT'ed my A105

I don't think bombarding support with "item lock" requests is very smart, other more critical tickets could be buried by them. Also be careful yourself, MA could take this as you promoting some kind of riot and ban your ass.

Let's do the polite thing, like we did with the "Skill Counter", and make a request thread under suggestions.

Here, I made it for you: Please add an Item Lock feature !

Let's hope for the best.

"_" No riot, well riots are good too :) :) :)
Ty for making that thread. I didn't know about that, now for future I will post there.

I don't think bombarding support with "item lock" requests is very smart, other more critical tickets could be buried by them. Also be careful yourself, MA could take this as you promoting some kind of riot and ban your ass.

Let's do the polite thing, like we did with the "Skill Counter", and make a request thread under suggestions.

Here, I made it for you: Please add an Item Lock feature !

Let's hope for the best.

Thanks Angel for saving me the typing :D
This is by far the best solution.

remember the old times:

2006-09-21 18:19 Du schriebst:
hi there,
today i bought a second omegaton a103 from one of my soc members . he first confirmed without money from me in the trade window but i wanted to pay him the tt-value. so i put the ammount of 2,11 PED (the tt-value of the a103) in the window. then he and me confirmed and finished the deal. i walked to the nearest tp (nate valley) and stayed there afk until i auto-logged off because of toilet business ;).
when i relogged, the amp was gone. i tried to relog some times and checked also the "My Items" section on the EU-site. but there was only my omegaton a103 listed wich i had before. I'm sure about that (because it had a tt-value matching the ammo-amount i spend in the previous hunt). please fix this
greetings Magnus Mag Ogg

2006-09-21 18:22 Du schriebst:
it was about 17:00 ingame time

2006-09-25 14:08 Entropia Universe-Support:
Hi,
we can see that you bought it from another avatar on the 2006-09-21 17:01:18 and you sold it to a trade terminal on the 2006-09-21 17:02:03.
If you sold it by mistake we can replace it. Is that the case?
Regards,
Entropia Support

2006-09-25 22:00 Du schriebst:
ok, i don't remember that i did this but its ok then.i think i did it by mistake and i am sorry for spending your time on such things..you don't have to replace it.
thank you for answer
greetings Mag

2006-09-26 08:41 Entropia Universe-Support:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Regards,
Entropia Support

remember the old times:

After that policy (returning without questions), MA implemented "we do it once" policy.

Some year later, the trade termina was re-designed. Before it had two windows, one sell window and one buy window (and one inventory window from where you dragged what you wanted to buy). After that trade terminal redesign MA thought they had done a good enough work, so they implemented a strict "no return" policy.

However, after a high Rolling miner (eventually owning a dome on old CND) accidently TTd his repairable mining amp - and because of this, to solve it same for all the policy was now changed again, so it became possible to get TTd items back at a fee of 1000 ped. For new accidents a time limit of 7 Days was made.

So, even if 1000 ped is a bummer, it's better than the previous policy. A friend of mine accidently TTd a "dante" weapon amp (at the time being Worth over 2000 ped), and was able to get it back with the new policy. Though 1000 ped is tough, it was Worth it for a 2000 ped item.

I Think the 1000 ped charge is for two reasons: First, there is probably a thought that support would be getting way more requests for all kind of items. And secondly, MA don't want people to use the trade terminal as a "bank".

Now I don't know how it works, but I Think there used to be a problem with getting back (L) items (they weren't recreateable), and secondly, the item you would get back would had its tier value reset to 0, pretty much for what they did was create a new simular item, not actually salvaging the old item as it was.

Last edited:
Back