I kept an item trade per error

Society
Guess Who
emma jessy crow
Hi, guys
I took a healer with Si heart for heal me.
When i gave money for service he show me Si heart for decay but forget to take his item before take my ped.
1 day later, he ask me to give back his tool because it was an error.
I said how much do you want for your Si heart i want to keep it.
He doesn't want to sell it, so i said i keep tool.
I am not a scammer, people on arkadia channel try to help him.
But my goal wasn't to steal his tool but more like a punition because when there is real money in a game you must to be wary.

I gave back his tool because my english was so bad and nobody understand my action :) .

So, Sorry about all new player's

Reactions: SHY
Hi, guys
I took a healer with Si heart for heal me.
When i gave money for service he show me Si heart for decay but forget to take his item before take my ped.
1 day later, he ask me to give back his tool because it was an error.
I said how much do you want for your Si heart i want to keep it.
He doesn't want to sell it, so i said i keep tool.
I am not a scammer, people on arkadia channel try to help him.
But my goal wasn't to steal his tool but more like a punition because when there is real money in a game you must to be wary.

I gave back his tool because my english was so bad and nobody understand my action :) .

Unless he was your friend this kind of behavior is not cool man.

Teasing like this or giving this kind of lesson to:
- a friend - would most likely be taken as a joke and in the end would lead to some laughing (unless executed badly).
- a stragner - is most likely taken as an attempt to scam OR rude behavior and puts you in a bad light.

They guy has taken his lesson already when he realised he has no fap in inventory on the next day and was probably alread crazy panic espetially if he is new player with low budget.

Falagor
:bandit:

Looking at the situation you shouldn't of even said anything about keeping it after they said they didn't want to sell.....you should of clearly handed it back in first call as it was clearly a mistake no questions asked and once handed back then ask you liked it what not and maybe you want to sell it? That would of been the proper call of action....

You clearly stated you took him as a healer aka healing service.....I had same thing happened with an individual who accidentally traded me their imp hedoc but it was a mistake and it was traded back instantly.....

What's not yours is not yours money or no money no excuses

Last edited:
Unless you're his Mother it's not your job to teach him a lesson.

i agree with the ppl above me, it wasn't good to keep the tool cause the newbie did a mistake to put it in trade instead of remove it before that..

i guess emma wanted to give a "lesson" to that newbie by force him to sell his tool (emma paid 35ped for it even the newbie didn't want to sell it)

i told to emma that i don't approve what he did and emma gave back the tool to the newbie few mins later (that newbie thanked me in pm for talking to emma), then emma went offline and i decided to kick emma from our soc..

some ppl in our soc believe that it was a harsh decision to kick emma from soc, some others not, emma accepted his bad action and asked me to keep him in soc..

so, we are still thinking about that and would be good to hear what do you guys think about that..

personal i think that a good father should not abandon and forgive their children when they does mistakes, so what do you think we should do??

i agree with the ppl above me, it wasn't good to keep the tool cause the newbie did a mistake to put it in trade instead of remove it before that..

i guess emma wanted to give a "lesson" to that newbie by force him to sell his tool (emma paid 35ped for it even the newbie didn't want to sell it)

i told to emma that i don't approve what he did and emma gave back the tool to the newbie few mins later (that newbie thanked me in pm for talking to emma), then emma went offline and i decided to kick emma from our soc..

some ppl in our soc believe that it was a harsh decision to kick emma from soc, some others not, emma accepted his bad action and asked me to keep him in soc..

so, we are still thinking about that and would be good to hear what do you guys think about that..

personal i think that a good father should not abandon and forgive their children when they does mistakes, so what do you think we should do??

First, you're not his father :) second, ask yourself what you think would have happened if it had been a mod fap.

Unless you're his Mother it's not your job to teach him a lesson.

Since you are bringing in a mod fap as example, i may assume that you are focussing at something worse could have happened. So your point is invalid. Cause you are also trying to teach him a lesson now.

Stelios is the soc-leader, so he has the right to decide/teach him something...

Last edited:
First, you're not his father :) second, ask yourself what you think would have happened if it had been a mod fap.

if it was mod fap i guess many ppl will had to keep it.. mod fap is a big temptation..

edit: also i'm not his father but i'm not the kind of guy that will avenge someone for something bad he'll do, i prefer to forgive than avenge or punish

Not cool Emma.

Even mates should'nt do that to each other. Sure keep it shortly if he was your mate and you wanted him to notice, but then YOU pm him and say "missing something? ;)" or words to that effect, and helpfully explain to the new payer about needing to keep your wits about you. What you did just wasn't nice.

Stelios, you do not need justification here from kicking some one from your soc. You made a choice, now stick by it.

I don't like to be judgmental because no one is perfect. What happened to learning from our mistakes? Emma made a thread to apologize and that shows he/she is regretful - not everyone does that! Some people have lost on CLD sales lately due to mistakes. I'm sure all would be forgiven if the players give back the items.

Let's not start throwing stones - I vote for forgive and move on.

I don't like to be judgmental because no one is perfect. What happened to learning from our mistakes? Emma made a thread to apologize and that shows he/she is regretful - not everyone does that! Some people have lost on CLD sales lately due to mistakes. I'm sure all would be forgiven if the players give back the items.

Let's not start throwing stones - I vote for forgive and move on.

Let's hope that Emma is the one who learned the lesson in the end :)

Nvm, im just gonna go trololololililooolo

Last edited:
I could be wrong because her English is not the best but she does not seem sorry at all. Seems like attempts at reasoning to bring us to her way of thinking which she seems to defend.

Correct me if am reading it wrong.

I could be wrong because her English is not the best but she does not seem sorry at all. Seems like attempts at reasoning to bring us to her way of thinking which she seems to defend.

Correct me if am reading it wrong.

You are true, the English is poor.
I also have to ask several times to Emma to explain/use others words to me when talking :)

Happened several times in soc-chat. When something bad happens it's Emma sometimes reacting that feels like oil is being thrown on fire... When explaining and asking bout it, it results in her explaining that she didnt really understand what was being said and therefore didnt ment to say something bad.

This OP is a good example of that...

Last edited:
Taco will love this!!:banana::banana:

for me this is too little, too late...

aggravate lots of people with your attempt to teach while being a thief!?
can´t believe it and the false righteousness now(quite a bit late)

cry me a river. What's the problem here? :eyecrazy:

Taco will love this!!:banana::banana:

for me this is too little, too late...

aggravate lots of people with your attempt to teach while being a thief!?
can´t believe it and the false righteousness now(quite a bit late)

if emma was a thief as you said, why she gave 35ped to newbie and didn't just keep the tool?? she just forced to sell it to her to "teach" him a leason (as she mentioned), that's a bad behavior/logic but not a thief

about taco, i asked him before 5 days to send me the chat log from ark channel when he was chatting with emma, so i could have more info to take a better decision, i'm still waiting..

So if someone took something from you(or in this case given by accident) then when called on it offered you what they considered it was worth you would be happy?

From what I am told it had ridiculous tiers on it so he considered it worth much more to him(I am not saying he is correct).

if emma was a thief as you said, why she gave 35ped to newbie and didn't just keep the tool?? she just forced to sell it to her to "teach" him a leason (as she mentioned), that's a bad behavior/logic but not a thief

about taco, i asked him before 5 days to send me the chat log from ark channel when he was chatting with emma, so i could have more info to take a better decision, i'm still waiting..

Your <removed> soc mate has the logs too, why you making me do the work of figuring out how :censored: to do it on windows 8 lol :)

Crow stole the fap. The trade was accidental. I have also given back imp faps and many other items mistakenly traded to me. The value doesnt matter. It is the priciple. :censored: He had his chance to make it right and didn't until you told him too. I am glad you handled it properly, but for him, it is too late <removed> :)

He spent a few hours in chat being a smart ass about it before you talked to him. <removed>...boot him and move on.

print_screen_2015-06-15_11-6-15.jpg
print_screen_2015-06-15_10-53-56.jpg
print_screen_2015-06-15_11-6-12.jpg

Edit: found one more
<removed image showing private message>

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, ain't it cute... "I want it, so I'll keep it".

What are you, 5 years old?

I too was online when this incident happened (as shown in the screenie).

I wonder if this thread here is due to the blow back from what happened that day and the next couple of days or if it is a real attempt to apologize and change.

I understand that language barrier might make things difficult to figure out exact motivations.

With that said, I assume the soc leader will have a better understanding of what a soc member may have been up to.

I too have everything logged. No, the language barrier cannot explain away this person's dishonest character. The item was acquired by error, but not kept by error. It was kept by greed and a petty sense of power because it technically can't be yanked from them. The money was paid grudgingly after a lot of fire in chat, but the betrayal was not undone. To the victim it actually even added insult to injury, because the power was played out yet again by the thief alone exercising choice and thus humiliating the victim a second time. It is logged in chat, too, how this was received by the victim.

This person will not be able to restore their name without a credible effort of atonement. I have them on my ignore list to avoid accidentally doing business with them until I hear through the community that they have changed their attitude for good.

Trial by pcf forum. A worse fate than the old tricks of determining if someone was a witch.

:popcorn:

Silly comparison. The proof is in the screenshots and the person even admitted to it.

Witches were innocent if they did not escape from the stake. Not the case here.

You can do better than this. What about the tier rating? You forgot about that part of the issues with it having such better stats and demanding he give it to you for your money and you wouldn't give it back?

Just watch out in this game and GL next time. But please don't make BS over what you did wrong sound right.

Damm I thing after he saw was +15 ped fap and he tough fuck this is a terrible mistake
Maybe he wait for a bit bigger fap like ajusted fap or sometime abit more costly maybe stelios why you don't try to give him you biggest fap wo see if you get it back or he maybe like it and keep it:laugh:

Your <removed> soc mate has the logs too, why you making me do the work of figuring out how :censored: to do it on windows 8 lol :)

Crow stole the fap. The trade was accidental. I have also given back imp faps and many other items mistakenly traded to me. The value doesnt matter. It is the priciple. :censored: He had his chance to make it right and didn't until you told him too. I am glad you handled it properly, but for him, it is too late <removed> :)

He spent a few hours in chat being a smart ass about it before you talked to him. <removed>...boot him and move on.

print_screen_2015-06-15_11-6-15.jpg
print_screen_2015-06-15_10-53-56.jpg
print_screen_2015-06-15_11-6-12.jpg

Edit: found one more
<removed image showing private message>

thanks for the chat log, it's funny watching it, when i asked him why you kept the fap, he told me cause i wanted it, i thought he was kidding, i told him to cut the joke but he said the same thing again, then i said i don't approve that and he gave it back to the owner. btw, i had a lot of this story, i'll let my soc mates decide/vote if they want him back

Damm I thing after he saw was +15 ped fap and he tough fuck this is a terrible mistake
Maybe he wait for a bit bigger fap like ajusted fap or sometime abit more costly maybe stelios why you don't try to give him you biggest fap wo see if you get it back or he maybe like it and keep it:laugh:

:laugh: my bigest fap is in tzepu's bank, i gave it to legolas with no collateral and he sold it to his bank.. maybe i'll try it with my next fap i'll buy :laugh:

Back