Question: I may have exceeded myself

Haven

Mature
Society
ZenietaX
Haven Haven Light
I have been playing for about 3 weeks and have progressed fairly well I think. I'm using an m2a that I've almost maxed and goblin armor but I'm tired of hunting snots and diakabas or however it's spelled. I've moved on to fouls and am having a hard time figuring out where to find my favorite mobs. While I can find a few sparsely here and there, I am trying to figure out where I could or should go to find a mess of creatures that are good to hunt with my current and future capabilities. Talking to people my my soc has helped me somewhat with the question of what to hunt, but where and what in the future is quickly becoming a different story.

Any advice is very appreciated.

Last edited:
i always check entropedia for mob locations.

check the maps on this link foul ;)

I spent a lot of time south of Orthos Mound teleport in my early stages

drone gen 1 (robot)
Molisks
Atrax young
Hirryu's (look up there like terydactyls)
merps

it's quite an array and will test you if thats what your looking for.

Molisk's looted nicely back then but they have since been nerfed and regenerate far more than when i was there but worth a look.

goodluck with it

WooHoo!
Hey Haven! Welcome to EF!

I was the stupid newb who recommended Fouls to him :D
Those are the strongest mob I seem to be able to hunt in Pixie atm, hehe.

I've hunted some Daik Provider+ (NE of Swamp, SW of Billy's) in a team of two, pretty easy.
3 Weeks, and you're beating most of us already :ahh:

Let me tell them what you've accomplished so far, lol:
- Almost graduated (or did today's hunt get you there?)
- Maxed his own Basic Filters bp
- lot more..

Well, I'm going to go to sleep now,
best of luck with the hunting!

Soulflame

<edit>
Yes, you should post your current stats and equipment, that will help people determine what mob is best. However, you move up a few hundred a day, so... hehe

Last edited:
thanks

Thank you all very much for the quick responses, and thanks Soul for the gz. If posting my current stats will help with further detailed help I will post that. Until then entropedia is very detailed, I appreciate the link.

Haven Haven Light

well, I still like to hunt snables and daikibas, and I've been here for five and a half years.

fouls are fun to kill. they have a stupid grin and cower when you hit them. they're pretty annoying, as well.

as someone mentioned, entropedia is a good resource to find things. although, you're kind of responsible for your own fun. if you can run around and laugh, you're proabaly having a good time. when it starts to look like a job, it might be time to re-assess the priorites.

Hunting for fun is ok. But when it comes to hunting for loots, thats a different story. GL

cornus

Hi there!
Welcome to EF. :yay:
Once you've hit m3a, try cornundacauda's (mature) north o fort Argus.
Works pretty well in a 50~100peds of ammo batch.

GL ;)

Lez. :wtg:

hunting for loots

I like the sound of hunting for loots. Any suggestions on that point if I go solo with my current equipment set?

hunting for loot... no different than hunting for fun other than when u run out of peds u need ur loot to pay for ur ammo etc.

just be eco (tht seems to be the best advice goin) dont use guns u cant use to ur advantage ie 15 ammo burn but only 5/10 hit ability... no point.
basically dont waste peds to maximize ur return.... im not exactly the most qualified person to be giving advice but this seems to be the general way of thinkin....

correct me if im wrong tho!!

If it is foul that you are looking for there are a couple of locations you can try... there is a spawn of them southeast of the faucervix island (by PA,) there are also some in the area around Aegis Mound, and some to the west of Fort Troy. None of these spawns are extremely dense, though.

The faucervix on the island may be a good hunt for you as well.

I also agree with Lezardine above who recommends the cornundacaudas north of Fort Argus. They're fun to kill and there's some decent loot up there from time to time. Another good area to check out might be south of Camp Phoenix, there are some cornundos and molisks hanging around there (that is, if it's still possible to take down molisks with an m2a.)

I'd also recommend rippersnappers in the lake by Sakura City. If you can keep them from ganging up on you, they loot fairly well and occassionally drop Marber Bravo Plasma Rifles.

Armax cow youngs-matures may also be a challenging mob for you to check out. :)

If you team up with 3-4 other people with a similar setup, you can try some allophyll youngs, too. They'll be a little challenging because of the regen rate but they don't hit very often and can also drop some good loots.

Welcome to EU and gratz on your quick progression. :cool:

When I was new I had an intense relationship with the snablesnots east of Argus - they're a bit bigger in maturity than the regular Eudoria spots and last time I ran past them the density of the spawn seemed decent.

I also always liked the exarosaurs SW of Scylla. They're around old-guard I think, and you have the pleasure of looking on run-away bigbutts all day.

If that doesn't suit your flavour maybe try the combibos/snarksnots north of Minopolis (a bit of a hazardous though due to the nearby spawn of atrax, gokibusagi and spiders, but it'll keep you on your toes :))

If you like the snarks there's a decent spawn east of Atlas Island North.

If you can handle molisks there's a decent spawn N/NNW of Limnadian District, and as with foul you will have a common high markup drop from them.

If you're set on fouls though I reckon the spawn a bit west of Fort Troy (around the first shore you come across I think) is one of the better ones for low maturity.

Maybe theses mob difficulties are off compared to your equipment, if so I apologize - it's been a while since I've been out hunting smaller critters, and when I did I had an outbacko and no armor/fap... Things have changed a bit since :)

Back