I need a mentor

Antonio12332

Hatchling
I'm not sure what to say but I'm at the swamp farm, near the turret.

Jack Antonio Crun is my charecters name

hmm he just kicked me as mentor, i didn`t give him any free stuff that early...
maybe that`s the reason and he`s a scammer. However I think maybe he is just not used to RCE... ;)

hmm

hmm he just kicked me as mentor, i didn`t give him any free stuff that early...
maybe that`s the reason and he`s a scammer. However I think maybe he is just not used to RCE... ;)

This is good to know thanks Xero as I have just pmed him.. :scratch2:

I of course will post here if anything is amiss..

Dave

it was really weird, he added me again as disciple... he just tried another mentor... found out that this mentor is "creepy" so he came back to me.

Yeah..

The mentor was a bit absent minded, so I switched back to him.

I did get a bit frustrated that we collected sweat for 3 hours, but assured I'm no scammer ;)

And I'm looking for another mentor, he has not been online for about 3 days now, I'm getting lonely :(

Yeah..

The mentor was a bit absent minded, so I switched back to him.

I did get a bit frustrated that we collected sweat for 3 hours, but assured I'm no scammer ;)

And I'm looking for another mentor, he has not been online for about 3 days now, I'm getting lonely :(

If you are not going to deposit be prepared to do a lot of sweating. And it looks like you posted two days ago, and he was on just yesterday. Patience is a virtue in this game.

Could I possibly get a mentor in my timezone?

I'm terrible at the time zones, but I'm in newyork if that'll help

Also, my steam ID is Antonio or Antonio12332, I don't normally check this forum every 5 seconds, so just talk to me on steam if you need to.

New York is the Eastern time zone - EST. Good luck

Back