Help: I need a new look.

Dextar

Prowler
Society
Carpe Diem
I am making this New Thread Because I need some new threads!

I want to shed my noob clothes and get something better looking.

I am at a loss at what prices are and not sure where to start.

Don't really want super expensive. I like Darker colors like greys and blacks (I know black is expensive But I can settle for dark grey if its lots cheaper)

Anyhow suggestions are welcome.

Dex :cool:

Here is a grey look I think you will like

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

S V :laugh:

Ok but we need a price range - you say nothing "super expensive" but how much is super expensive to u?

If you wanted something really quite cheap then traul through the auction and pick up a jacket (paris is always nice) some funky trousers and boots. If a bit more then maybe look for a coat you like. Even more? Add some nice rutuba,spartacus etc armour (make sure its done well) for a bit more class, or even a pleat coat (mmmmm) hehe

cant really give more info untill we have a price range.

Hope my very very vague info helped you even just a little bit hehe

Melon

Ok but we need a price range - you say nothing "super expensive" but how much is super expensive to u?

If you wanted something really quite cheap then traul through the auction and pick up a jacket (paris is always nice) some funky trousers and boots. If a bit more then maybe look for a coat you like. Even more? Add some nice rutuba,spartacus etc armour (make sure its done well) for a bit more class, or even a pleat coat (mmmmm) hehe

cant really give more info untill we have a price range.

Hope my very very vague info helped you even just a little bit hehe

Melon

Well I saw a Black Shirt and Pair of PAnts and I think the were like 250 PED M/L a piece. Is that a normal price for such?

Like I say I have no idea what prices are and how much is all goes for.

I would love something in Dark Grey but not sure exactly where to look

You'll problee save money if you buy the clothes you want uncoloured, then go to someone cool like LeeLoo for the colour job.

Black is a spenney colour...

Look at some of the textures for cheaper alternatives.. ;)

Cadet stuff is cool, but if you choose the same colours as me, I Keeeel you ;)

Ok I bought some Boots.

I take it they can be colored or textured.

So Am I right on that? (See Pic)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And if it is possible is there a texture that is greyish or Zebraskin like and how much ball park would it cost?​

Or how much does Dark Grey cost if they can be colored?​

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give.​

Ok I bought some Boots.

I take it they can be colored or textured.

So Am I right on that? (See Pic)

And if it is possible is there a texture that is greyish or Zebraskin like and how much ball park would it cost?​

Or how much does Dark Grey cost if they can be colored?​

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give.​

Lol, nice boots :D. Yea, the "C" in the title means they can be colored (and textured, I believe). I remember reading a thread about how pricey black was and some of the alternative textures, don't remember where though. Also, if ya want I can sell you some blank (I think) colorable pants for a few ped over tt.

You'll problee save money if you buy the clothes you want uncoloured
Sorry Chopper, I have to disagree with you there. I have compared colouring uncoloured clothes with buying already coloured (and textured) clothes, and buying "ready-made" was a lot cheaper.
What I would suggest to the original questioner is to check regularly in the auction for shirts and pants and decide what colour/texture he would like (Black is probably the most expensive). The more flexible you are the more chance you have to pick up something at a reasonable price. Personally I think that texture is the important part - amke sure both shirt & pants have the same texture. If they do not have the same colour that is not quite so important. For example, I have pants & jacket in exarosaur texture - jacket is a darkish green and pants are a medium blue, but I think they go together. The texture actually makes them a little darker.
An excellent website which has details of textures and colours is http://leeloo.cwsurf.de/WoCaT/. Check it out.

Zebraskin-Like sounds like Cornudacauda to me ;)
you might also like Exarosaur, both are quite affordable textures

exarasaur is nice;

clothing.jpg

as is longu

frcoat.jpg

If you want a light grey, mermoth, but it's hard to get ATM.

mermoth.jpg

maybe a make up mask could helps to increase our outfit to ... just a suggestion;)

The brukite texture is very cheap and will give your clothes a dark gray(ish) color

you should recommmend allophyl tel :D

If he has sigs turned on, I already did! :)

Plus I could offer a nice (almost matching) set in Tantillion for about 6k, if I wanted to sell it. ;)

What about Firn? It;s a nice dark brown, and takes colours well..

Otherwise, try here to see if you get any inspiration.

Last edited:
I am making this New Thread Because I need some new threads!

I want to shed my noob clothes and get something better looking.

I am at a loss at what prices are and not sure where to start.

Don't really want super expensive. I like Darker colors like greys and blacks (I know black is expensive But I can settle for dark grey if its lots cheaper)

Anyhow suggestions are welcome.

With out knowing what style of clothing you are after for your avatar its hard to know what clothing to suggest. I mean do you want to look business like, punk, sci fi, bounty hunter. There are lots of different styles that can effect what clothes you might need.

Some of the basic clothing like street, luna and techno can look great with constrasting sliver, grey & dark grey. The uncoloured/textured shirts and pants are not high markup. Fine Silk has various effects making some fields white looking. I would only use brukite on trimmings tbh. Its hard to know what to suggest with out more details from you :)

Heya :)
You can check my site for some previews.

See banner.

"clothes are much cheaper already made from auction" :
Yes, if you want old stuff all 3 fields 100% leathers only, or if you're lucky enough to get clothes from someone quitting EU, with a great sense of fashion... Or those from someone that just loves losing money...

Back