I need a new Sig - CONTEST!

sir odd

Jack of All Trades
odd sir odd bunny
Its been over a year since I smacked some virtual puddy around and came up with my old signature pic. It was nice then, but it needs to go! I'm nubby with ms paint, and with no photoshop I can't make a new one.

So...for those talented people out there who wouldn't mind making some EFD for their work, let's see what you got!:yay: Giving out 20,000 EFD to good work.

Thanks to Mindstar9 for boosting the prize packages! :wtg:

Few notes on the fine print..

* post all signature pics in a post

* signature must be in compliance with forum rules

* Include these two elements in the sig: "Sir Odd" & "News Reporter"

* The soc name "JetStar Alliance" must be in the sig

1st place for best Sig (Which I'll display on all of my post):

12k EFD, and 100 PED!

2nd place (I'll keep for later use):

6k EFD, and 50 PED

Additional prizes added for 3rd place:

2k EFD, and 25 PED

Contest Ends
Saturday, April 19, 23:59 MA Time (2008 for the nit-picky)

Winners Will Be Announced
Monday, April 21

Good Luck!:cool:

Last edited:
Great I'll have a look at it when i find some time :D

Gl all for entry's to come

YEAH :yay: ... the Bunny is going for a new signature. Just to make it interesting, I'll add the following:

100 ped ... first place
50 ped ... second place
25 ped ... third place

I can assure you one thing ... that if the talent in this community comes forth like they did with my signature contest, it will be very hard for you to make a decision. :silly2:

Good Luck to all entrants ... looking forward to seeing some more magnificent artwork from our incredibly talented community.

Good luck Sir Odd getting a goodie :)

Early morning bumpage...:wtg:

Some great prizes to win..:wtg:
Don't be shy now!

Here you go first entry :D

Sirodd.jpg

Well that's creative Timbo ... I like it. I hope more come and share their talents in this respect like they did with my contest, because I know we have some awesome artists in this community. :wtg: Very nice first entry! ;)

Working on an animated version for you Bunny man! ;)

Bumping it up and showing some thing new :)

And it moves :D

Siroddgif1.gif

Bumping it up and showing some thing new :)

And it moves :D

Siroddgif1.gif

Very nice Timbo ... and the animation is subtle enough that it doesn't drive you nuts with fast movement. Can't wait to see what Pinky also does with her animation. This could me a new way to go with signatures. :wtg:

Here is my entry:

odd.jpg

Let me know where I collect the 100 ped.

I'll take a crack at it...no animation tho :)

Ill pay you 10 EFD per month if u use our LA promo signature :)

Here is my entry:

odd.jpg

OMG That is the best siggie ever...could you make me one? :D

That has to win...:laugh:

GL gettingf a new one Senor Bunny :D :wtg:

Here is my entry:

odd.jpg

You took away my idea :( I was sitting in my office today thinking about a proper idea. And now this... :( It's like I could have done something productive at work instead...

:whiner:

Well here´s my entry:

SirOdd.jpg

...the sig pretty much speaks for itself, we´re talking a fancy font w/ a...very very Odd background...and an armed News Reporter(!)...well that´s just...reality...it´s a tough job...only cut for someone Odd enough ;)

Kind regards!

/jim

Well here´s my entry:

SirOdd.jpg

...the sig pretty much speaks for itself, we´re talking a fancy font w/ a...very very Odd background...and an armed News Reporter(!)...well that´s just...reality...it´s a tough job...only cut for someone Odd enough ;)

Kind regards!

/jim

I love it! :D Bunch of oddness smashed together with cool graphics :wtg:

Well here´s my entry:

SirOdd.jpg

Kind regards!

/jim

WOW ... WAY cool there JT ... I LOVE it! I also love the description you gave of it, very clever. And of course, it fits our Odd Bunny for sure ... if you only knew! :laugh:

2 new one's :D
The man on the right can always be changed by a picture of you in action if you like that ;)

SirOdd2.jpg

and

SirOdd1.jpg

Timbo, if you combine the animated newspaper sig and the bust of the guy keeping the name text under the bust, with the tip of the head rising out of the sig, I think that would look really smart.

Timbo, if you combine the animated newspaper sig and the bust of the guy keeping the name text under the bust, with the tip of the head rising out of the sig, I think that would look really smart.

Great idea indeed will try it this evening :)

and a little bump !!

edit: Ingame was bad today so I had time to make this one ;)

SO.gif

Last edited:
d0caf3216fb0.gif

You never know when a monkey floats throught your loose mind...

...until it jumps on your blank sheet and start smoking a joint. :D

Last edited:
524379Siroddsiggy.gif

You never know when a monkey floats throught your loose mind...

...until it jumps on your blank sheet and start smoking a joint. :D

:lolup::lolup::lolup: monkeys allways have my vote :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Back