I need your help/advice

d1ab0liq

Old
Society
Freelancer
d1ab0liq
Hello Everyone,

I have a problem and I'm out of ideas atm so I need some advice...
A while ago I TTd by mistake an amp , Omegaton A106
Back then I was pretty newbie and I didn't realize it in time its value nor the fact that it was missing.
I put a lot of stuff in the TT that day and apparently my A106 - an old friend gave it to me long with some other stuff... Anyway, I saw it was missing a bit later, can't remember exactly, around 5-10 days later and a friend of mine advised me to fill a support case, which I did but MA said they don't handle cases older than 5 working days but "exceptions from this rule are possible" (stated in the support policy)
(markup for this item is around 3500 PED)

do you think this is a case that should require an exception ? what should I
do ?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards

best of luck in solving this d1a, and from now on double check what you throw in the TT

I hope you're not screwed, but most probably, you are. If you did the mistake with a weekend in the middle, u may be lucky enough to retrieve your amp...i mean, your friend's amp.
Anyway this kind of stuff sucks and... why the hell do you tt any amp?? They are all worth something nowadays...

That friend of his helped him out in the beginning, and gave him some stuff ... they are RL friends....
d1a is 3-4 months old and you know how newbies are, with very little patience :D I've had hard time explaining to d1a that he shouldn't use the gear at his awful skills, but how can u make someone understand that the gun that does over 100 dmg is bad for him and instead he should be using a gun that does 8 dmg :)

the amp thing was a mistake, we all do mistakes in the beginning, I'm sure he TTd it like u TT ammo u don't need ....

oh well, anyway, fingers crossed for u buddy

Not sure what you expect "more" support of a private forum other than the official MA support gave you?

Only thing you can do is beg them for mercy.

Personally I doubt that anyone handing out a A106 would NOT point out whats it worth, risking the loss. <- But thats my personal opinion. Of course there is always the stupid friends trusting anyone.

File a case ASAP

File a support case asap....

Sit down & work out the day it happened & appox time & ask nicely if they can look into it.....

Support can do amazing things when there in a good Mood & are spoken too well.. :rolleyes:

Best of Luck

Moonfish...

hope they keep logs older that 5 days..else it will be imposible for them to check out ur story and help u...
GL and be nice with support, if they can, they help, atleast from my experience.

do you think this is a case that should require an exception ?

I heard that the exceptions are rated at an 1000 ped fee. :(

The Entropia Universe Support Department do not:

- provide support via direct e-mail or phone.

- answer questions regarding developmental or design issues. This is not the right venue for discussing Entropia Universe core dynamics. Questions regarding the different In-World systems will therefore be left unanswered. Instead, we advise you to turn to fellow participants or to one of the Entropia Universe related Community Sites and look for the answer to your questions there.

- reveal or comment on any information regarding future content.

- answer any inquiries written in a language which can be interpreted as sexist, obscene, threatening, harmful, abusive, hateful, racist, or vulgar. Support Cases written in such language will be left unanswered.

- reveal any information about, or handle Support Cases referring to accounts other than the one owned by the person filing the Support Case.

- handle Cases submitted later than five business days after the incident. Exceptions to this rule are possible, but due to their time consuming nature and the increased load on our databases, these cases may be levied with an extra fee.
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5383.html

Back