I pay to sweat!!

sdragonfire

Alpha
I see many ppl complaining bout sweating, costs etc. and theres a BIG point many are leaving out or forgeting, sweating is not only some free thing you do to get peds, its just like every other profession in the game like hunting, mining, etc., as with the other professions it builds up slow with your skills, in this case sweat gethering skills, most other skills start paying off after mentorship level, round 1900!!, now i dunno wat your sweat skill is but im almost at 1000 and i get an avg of 20 sweats per successfull pull, round 60 per mature exo, so i think as your skill goes up the more n more sweat u can get per amount of time, thus a professional sweater. I use a focus chip to help me sweat so im actually paying to get my sweat skill up faster. Wonder wat sweating is like at the 1900 mark????

I wish I had your patience.

+rep for being inspiring, its nice to see some pple can be patient and actualy enjoy sweating alot lol

You've landed on an alien planet. You are here to enjoy yourself.

Do you:

A. Stand by animals trying to suck sweat from their butt.

B. Dig holes in the dirt.

C. Make clothes/chairs/shoes/filters(!).

D. Run around with a variety of weapons killing everything you see.

A, B and C never even entered into it for me.... but if you like sweating, carry on and find out what Ultimate Master Sweater gets you. I'm guessing just more sweat, but hey, who knows. You might start sucking all sorts of stuff out of them.

Good Luck.

Its good to exhibit "boring" behaviors like that; all hardcore skillers do

I wish you would wear yourself out with an opalo on the exarosaurs instead however:eureka:

Gratz.
I’m wondering is there limit too sweating, like if you get 2k skills you can’t gader sweat any more?

I’m wondering is there limit too sweating, like if you get 2k skills you can’t gader sweat any more?

no no, and once again no. in a VU in summer the sweat cap was removed and not implemented back yet, so skill up to arch master as long as you can.

@the threadstarter: maybe search for the thread "who has the highest sg skill", people with 1k sg reported no real improvement in their sweating, but well its subjective view and also maybe if there is an improvement you dont notice it coz its slow and small...

gl :)

would be quite ironic if no one has skilled the only free skill up to it's max :D

if ESIs were cheaper i would buy up peoples sweat gatherer skill that they dont want :)

if ESIs were cheaper i would buy up peoples sweat gatherer skill that they dont want :)

SG can't be chipped. Everyone is at the level they have built themselves. I think that is an interesting aspect.

LOL.. i think if you could chip SG... Mikah would have 10k in SG in no time lol.

;)

Back