I think i'm losing my mind a little bit...

Downtime :laugh:

Reactions: Aly
Mister Ivan Sokolov you are priceless!

-subscribing-

Well I'm still now in the profession of trader except i now buying stuff too as well as selling... i still go out into the wild and try to conivince the combibo's that i'm one of them but they still won't accept me : (. Participated in a few bum fights... highly amusing and rather intense :D... want sword now... want to become ultimate samurai and be a sword wielding combibo that runs around and attacks all players :D.... must aquire sword... .... then slay combibos til they submit to me and accept me.... yes.... once combibos accept me... i must send a message to mindark saying to make me a sword wielding combibo... they will say yes... then life will be good... so first must get sword... paperclip to sword forum post shall be up!...

:cool:

Me hate college... make my life busy so campaign to become sword wielding combibo has been halted... but is slowly becoming reality... gonna get the first part (acquiring sword) through sweat me thinks.... Sweating... Why do creatures not like being sweated anyway!? it's like a free shower... i know i would let people collect my sweat if i was out baking in the sun... it makes no sense. Grumble... Alright first new goal since 20 ammo to a sword failed is getting 2k sweat and sell for 15... then sword will be had... then combibos will be convinced to let me in their horde.. then alls a matter of getting into contact with MindArk to convince them to make me a mob. >:D

Good Read very funny, Love the Mob Train Mister Ivan Sokolov where can I buy this MF? off you to subport my TP habit

Sometimes when i stand next to some creatures it seems like they study me and i feel like it's a process of me applying to be in the herd.
The tiem to worry is when they accept you into the herd and you ebcoem one of them!

Since college make me so busy... i decided to open up a loan service since i attained a few peds... come make a loan :wtg: still wondering when i should invest in the sword to start killing the combibos so they make me part of their herd.... or would they accept peds.... maybe i could bribe them instead...

maybe you should propose a marriage to one of them?

No then he would have to buy a ring,combibo marriage license, and pay for the wedding,endure b1$%*$ and moaning for 50 years until he went postal on all the combibo's....side note combibos are poor!

Unless you could get her dad to pay for it all...or just shoot his $#@ and take it.:D

Edit: or his dad...................................( had to be politically correct :laugh:) do combibos even have two sexes...you could be in trouble if they are asexual you might get eaten.:yay:

Last edited:
Marriage i no like... i don't find the combibos attractive... i just want to be part of the herd.... unless i'm transformed into a combibo... cause i find this one combibo on the mountain near the herd that never attacks me... i think she likes me... but it'd be weird for me to propose to her... unless i am one of her...

first must bribe herd leader to consider me part of herd...

or kill herd leader with sword to be the herd...

then marriage... a few young combibos... and i'll protect them by killing anyone that gets near them >:D

now if only the banking service would kick up so i could do either of the two... or i find another way.... hmmmmmm *deep thought*

Long since lost it in domes 16 and 17. If you find it I'm sure a dasp will be chewing on it.

Found it already.. I'll trade for IMP Fap :)

Wow my days as a new colonist (still noob) were sooooo boring compared to yours...

Settler armor :laugh:

my skin is my armor... thus i am a combibo... just needs to be widely accepted by all now.... and the ability to attack anyone who sweats me...

my skin is my armor... thus i am a combibo... just needs to be widely accepted by all now.... and the ability to attack anyone who sweats me...

If you go to PvP3 or PvP4, people can shoot you and loot you - just like a combibo :laugh:

so banks are illegal unless i have a lot of money so starting loan service is debunked... me and my combibo love will never be able to be with eachother at this rate.... must think of something... any ideas? anyone know how to start a petition... to make me a combibo? sword wielding of course... if we get enough sigs.. maybe MA will say ok and make me a comb? :D

Event:

Combibo for a day!!

You win the event if you make an aquatic version, air and UBAH version of the combibo and send it to FPC..

New objective to build the fund because trading business goes slow! I will collect 10000 sweat from my beloved comb... have 1k right now... with the funds i get from selling 10k... i'm sure to get a sword... and that'll be my first step!!... hazah!

Back