I thought I had an idea about how this all works until I saw the 5700 Ped Armax Bull Mature

But they say avatar actions are not tracked

There is no such thing as a "personal lootpool" for individual avatars, and there is no system in place which tracks each avatar's returns over time, or which provides compensation to individual avatars. As a result, long-term results in Entropia Universe are directly related to the choices made by each participant, and those who approach their chosen profession in an efficient manner will find more success than those who do not. Overall this is a very positive thing and an important part of the Entropia virtual universe concept, as it allows those participants who spend the time and effort to approach their activities within Entropia Universe in a smart way to improve their chances of becoming successful, just like in the real world

Dev notes
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Developers_Notes

please highlight where they say that avatars actions are not logged or tracked in any way, cant seem to find it.

what i see is they say that "there is no system in place which tracks each avatar's returns over time."
this doesnt tell me they dont track returns at all. i see the words "over time" in there, this might mean that time is not factored in.. which kinda sux if you have a low swing or a very long time over many thousands of peds cycled, it could in theory last forever, in which case id suggest whoever this happens to to have their account deleted and start a new one and try for some better luck. there is no magical timer that expires on bad loot phases and flips on the good loot switch.

years ago ive placed support cases concerning my returns and asking them to look into it, as well as my past merry mayhem rewards where memory failed me, as weel as my deposited sums. they've always returned with a response stating that they would look over their logs. and received answers detailing their logs with times dates and sums, all seeming to be accurate to my situation. why would they say they would look over something that doesn't exist? and come up with answers that they shouldn't know because they had no access to these informations.

please dont tell me they dont track our avatars. i know they do. as for how far back these logs go is a mystery to me, at least through 2013 to now.

kinda like to add that some of these dev notes are quite old, whos to say there have been no changes made to how core systems work? it very well could be that some of that information is obsolete, i take it with a grain of salt like i do with everything written on the internet. cant take everything at face value :)

I'm not sure the multiplyer work that way, that it hapen like a personal counter, and if you reach the goal, it give you the multiplyer, no matter what mob you been hunting.. I more think that there are a lot more parameters for pop up a multiplyer. We don't have a personal lootpool, so, why we should have some thing like a personal multiplyer?

this is entirely possible.

and quite difficult if not impossible to test. its just my personal view that the multiplayer (if it exists) is player based over creature based. i could be completely wrong i have 0 evidence to suggest either way.

please highlight where they say that avatars actions are not logged or tracked in any way,

That's because they never said that :cool:

Sure, they don't "track" each avatar's "returns" personally. But tracking certain things like PED cycled and using that in their "dynamic" loot formula is still entirely possible.

years ago ive placed support cases concerning my returns and asking them to look into it, as well as my past merry mayhem rewards where memory failed me, as weel as my deposited sums. they've always returned with a response stating that they would look over their logs. and received answers detailing their logs with times dates and sums, all seeming to be accurate to my situation. why would they say they would look over something that doesn't exist? and come up with answers that they shouldn't know because they had no access to these informations.
They say, the devil is in the detail.
You asked about your returns, MM rewards and deposited sums.
You received answers - about what exactly?
Suppose there was a list of deposits (date, sum deposited).
I can also imagine detailed info about MM rewards.
List of returns I can't imagine. Are you positive they gave you that? If so, how did it look like? Date, peds spent on ammo + decay, peds returned in loot? Or as percentage?

Why make public announcement "there is no system in place which tracks each avatar's returns" and then provide evidence to the contrary? Doesn't make sense. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

They say, the devil is in the detail.
You asked about your returns, MM rewards and deposited sums.
You received answers - about what exactly?
Suppose there was a list of deposits (date, sum deposited).
I can also imagine detailed info about MM rewards.
List of returns I can't imagine. Are you positive they gave you that? If so, how did it look like? Date, peds spent on ammo + decay, peds returned in loot? Or as percentage?

Why make public announcement "there is no system in place which tracks each avatar's returns" and then provide evidence to the contrary? Doesn't make sense. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

amusing guy :) misconstrued anything and everything you can lol ,the point was they say they check their logs on a lot of different subjects. if they have no logs why say they do?

perhaps they dont track returns, perhaps the program they built has a calculator in it that does it for them so they dont have to.

as for left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing... well seen many cases where thats true. maybe you pull the wool over your eyes, i dont know you well enough to know what you read and how well you read it. ;)

amusing guy :) misconstrued anything and everything you can lol ,the point was they say they check their logs on a lot of different subjects. if they have no logs why say they do?

perhaps they dont track returns, perhaps the program they built has a calculator in it that does it for them so they dont have to.

as for left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing... well seen many cases where thats true. maybe you pull the wool over your eyes, i dont know you well enough to know what you read and how well you read it. ;)
Guessing is something we all can do.
It was you who came forward claiming you asked MA about your RETURNS and "received answers detailing their logs with times dates and sums".
I thought this sounds fishy, so I asked could you specify what EXACTLY did you get as an answer. I can read between lines, not just MA but other ppl as well and it looked like someone's trying to pull wool over our eyes, trying to leave an impression you have hard evidence that proves your point... which you actually didn't have.

Now I know I was right and this is sad. It would have been much more interesting if I was wrong and we got this sensational new evidence about MA. We don't, so we're back to guessing and making fancy theories. O well... at least we sorted it out instead leaving a lingering ghost which would start new rumors that have no facts behind them. There's to many of those already.

Last edited:
Guessing is something we all can do.
It was you who came forward claiming you asked MA about your RETURNS and "received answers detailing their logs with times dates and sums".
I thought this sounds fishy, so I asked could you specify what EXACTLY did you get as an answer. I can read between lines, not just MA but other ppl as well and it looked like someone's trying to pull wool over our eyes, trying to leave an impression you have hard evidence that proves your point... which you actually didn't have.

Now I know I was right and this is sad. It would have been much more interesting if I was wrong and we got this sensational new evidence about MA. We don't, so we're back to guessing and making fancy theories. O well... at least we sorted it out instead leaving a lingering ghost which would start new rumors that have no facts behind them. There's to many of those already.

i pull no wool over anyone's eyes, i stated from the start that it was my belief based on my own findings and calculations. i presented idea that the system can indeed track any and every action in the game, logic dictates a simple return program can exist as well pulling data from such logs.

what MA answers to my questions is irrelevant, the only note of importance to this discussion is that they do have logs based on their accuracy of response with information a person with no logs could possibly know.

if you seek drama and dirty details on MA you are in the wrong place and reading the wrong persons posts :)

Furthermore, i apologize for the confusions my posts cause you or other persons, i speak in a very disorganized and rambling manner. i have not been graced with the gift of gab that some on this forum have, nor would i ever claim to have particularly high intelligence. i do not fabricate truths or falsehoods i have no reason to outright lie about trivial information, that said i however will like many here, neglect to present information that benefits me :)

Don't think anyone have gotten answers about what changes actually got made when MA introduced Modified loot :)

A biggie on a small mob doesn't matter If I already lost 6k peds and got a 5700 Armax Bull. I just made my own hof from my own ped.

Returns are more tracked and capped than before. Good loot periods are less frequent than before. Basicly you have a 90 % chance of Craft / Hunt / Mine when the system is grabbing peds, and a 10 % chance of hunting when the loot is giving peds.

So unless you can play this game for hours each day. U will lose quick and fast. Unless you ofc go hunt punies. But a game is supposed to be fun right? =)

What I do know is this. I have been playing since 2007 and I know the difference between when I first started and now and for me it is not nearly as good as was and it seemed to coincide when the new engine was introduced in 2010. You can say what you want but that is the truth for me. I had a 13K HOF before the release and did not even stay on the first page of the HOF list and I am sure that would hold up today, not counting the shared loot uber mobs.

i pull no wool over anyone's eyes, i stated from the start that it was my belief based on my own findings and calculations. i presented idea that the system can indeed track any and every action in the game, logic dictates a simple return program can exist as well pulling data from such logs.

what MA answers to my questions is irrelevant, the only note of importance to this discussion is that they do have logs based on their accuracy of response with information a person with no logs could possibly know.

if you seek drama and dirty details on MA you are in the wrong place and reading the wrong persons posts :)

Furthermore, i apologize for the confusions my posts cause you or other persons, i speak in a very disorganized and rambling manner. i have not been graced with the gift of gab that some on this forum have, nor would i ever claim to have particularly high intelligence. i do not fabricate truths or falsehoods i have no reason to outright lie about trivial information, that said i however will like many here, neglect to present information that benefits me :)
No harm done. Figured you didn't want to mislead anyone intentionally. I hope you can understand we can only see what you write, not read the thoughts in your head... that's why I had to ask my questions - to avoid giving food to unfounded rumors. Sry if I hurt anyone's feelings, was not my intent!

Loot theories are fun, nothing wrong with em. ;)
Just have to draw a clear line between a theory and a concrete claim based on a hard evidence.

Fuck it. I twisted my knee so I can't go out drinking this weekend... I'm going to do a test to prove these bullshit loot theories wrong.

Improved Survival 7 + Melee Trauma IV, 4x dmg enhancers. That's 91dps & 2.408 eco (75dps and 2.05 eco at my skills).

Let's see how much I lose.

Fuck it. I twisted my knee so I can't go out drinking this weekend... I'm going to do a test to prove these bullshit loot theories wrong.

Improved Survival 7 + Melee Trauma IV, 4x dmg enhancers. That's 91dps & 2.408 eco (75dps and 2.05 eco at my skills).

Let's see how much I lose.

Good luck, can't wait to hear the results. Thank you for your service :bowdown:

Back