I want back my face tribal

Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Oki ... 31th of May is the deadline. I will finish the Taxman event of this month. It seems I cannot finish unlocking Rainbow sword because of this stupid learning period :rolleyes: But okay, all this doesn't matter much to me anymore. I will quit until MA|FPC will give me back my face tribal.

Kinda seven months since they have stolen it. That is too long. I don't want wait longer. Without this face tribal PE is unplayable for me. I made tons of support cases and EF threads ... nothing helped.

I will pop up occasionally for WoF hunting and judging. But that's all. The weekly deposit will go to my piggybank. Probably I can use this money one day when they give the makeup masks back to me. Or probably I will use it for other entertainment if they don't reestablish it in a reasonable space of time.

Bye bye Entropia Universe ... ?

Last edited:
Im hoping when they do bring it back it has more tools and better detail available so im happy to wait as im not that into 3 to 4 hours to make a mask.

UNDO & SAVE are a must

Im hoping it's sooner than later.

Ideally id prefer they allowed us to do the work outside the game and import jpg's or bmp's as is done with signs, i think the whole makeup think is pathetic having to wait weeks sometimes for a particular coloured pen or paint to appear on auction before you can even get stuck into a design.

Good things come to those who wait.....

And Wait.....

And Wait.....

And Wait......

PS Piggy banks need lovin too!

I'm hoping that the delay in masks is so it is improved and that they do not have to be mirror image, I dont think we will see it return for several months though.

Best estimate I think we've had so far is "before the end of the year", lets hope it is sooner. :)

I have TT'ed everything that werent working... black mask and screens. GL with the ones who are still keeping them :)
It's been almost a year...

UNDO & SAVE are a must

I have never tried make-up ingame, but if there is not one already, how about a "Copy mask" thingy?

The person that made the mask would have had the ability to save the mask, and it would work like a blueprint does with crafting :) you put it into a machine, get a list of what ya need (which mask, which makeups), you put them in and have a 90% chance of getting the mask copy...

Could be good for mass-producing masks or replacing broken masks? :)

Not to get anyone hopes up, but there may be a chance "make up masks" might include decorating more than just faces next time it comes back. Something in the convo with fpc a few months back at twins makes me think this might be the case.

Armor, clothes and other sorts of masks i think, who knows, maybe this is why its taking so long.

Oki ... 31th of May is the deadline. I will finish the Taxman event of this month. It seems I cannot finish unlocking Rainbow sword because of this stupid learning period :rolleyes: But okay, all this doesn't matter much to me anymore. I will quit until MA|FPC will give me back my face tribal.

Kinda seven months since they have stolen it. That is too long. I don't want wait longer. Without this face tribal PE is unplayable for me. I made tons of support cases and EF threads ... nothing helped.

I will pop up occasionally for WoF hunting and judging. But that's all. The weekly deposit will go to my piggybank. Probably I can use this money one day when they give the makeup masks back to me. Or probably I will use it for other entertainment if they don't reestablish it in a reasonable space of time.

Bye bye Entropia Universe ... ?

Yes ..... You Have paid MA for this service so You Have 100% right to keep it.:)

If you dont get back so has MA Been stealing your money.

I'm hoping that the delay in masks is so it is improved and that they do not have to be mirror image, I dont think we will see it return for several months though.

Best estimate I think we've had so far is "before the end of the year", lets hope it is sooner. :)

Sounds good. That would make my piggy fat ... ~15k PED :laugh:

Back