I want to drown!

Heartbeat

Old Alpha
Society
Swedish Hunting Society
Glove Heart Heartbeat
How long are we going to be able to swim under water without the proper gear? Makes no sense…

I want to see some drowning accidents, some craftable basic scuba gear, some more different under water mobs etc... Make the vast oceans more fun!
:dunce:

...or maybe not, just my silly little idea. :laugh: :laugh:

i agree drowning should be a requirement. Not sure about scuba geat though - bobbing along on the top should keep you breathing

And what's a miner suposed to do if he finds a vast oil for example underwater ?Go up and down all the time between pulls to be able to stay alive ? :rolleyes:

Mr Claude said:
And what's a miner suposed to do if he finds a vast oil for example underwater ?Go up and down all the time between pulls to be able to stay alive ? :rolleyes:

The same thing a miner's suposed to do to stay alive among mobs, in PVP zones etc, you just buy the proper gear for the mining expedition, armor against mobs and PVP killers, maybe a gun to defend your self and then the crafteble scuba gear from a crafter, against drowning! ;)
Im sure u can pay him with some of the oil u will get from that vast oil deposit. :laugh:

That would be nice, if there was any reason to go out in the ocean, it would be great if they could implent new sea creatures (as the other topic mentioned) and some vehicles, such as boats. So that you could take you're friends out in the ocean and look at the whales, and maybe kill them aswell.

Maybe even some big boats so that you could have a party on it, I guess this is way off in the future though. But who knows. :)

Heartbeat said:
The same thing a miner's suposed to do to stay alive among mobs, in PVP zones etc, you just buy the proper gear for the mining expedition, armor against mobs and PVP killers, maybe a gun to defend your self and then the crafteble scuba gear from a crafter, against drowning! ;)
Im sure u can pay him with some of the oil u will get from that vast oil deposit. :laugh:

yeah right, make mining even more expensive.

more underwatercreatures sounds good in my opinion tho

After seeing a dream where I drowned in PE Im not totally excited about this idea... :/

Water mobs would be nice , as for drowning , no thx :smoke:

Mr Claude said:
Water mobs would be nice , as for drowning , no thx :smoke:

I want sharks god dammit,preferrable extremly big ones like in Jaws :D

and a few monster octopus and stinging jellyfish :eek:

I forgot to mention that I want naked mermaids also :makelove:

I don't wish this.
:mad:
And I'll whine in case it gets implemented.
:wise:

whine all you like, i wont hear - i'll be swimming with the fishes :D

would it be possible to swim in full armor?

anyways, really good idea, i like it a lot, scubagear and titanium enhanced bikinis, sure :kos:

Back