i want to see this player banned

Status
Sorry dont get it, whats he supposed to have done ~ or not done?
cyphyr

edit * ok got it now, been outa the game for a week or so, missed this one

Last edited:
And just to make it all better.. its in the middle of the "spider trap" as well..

cyphyr said:
Sorry dont get it, whats he supposed to have done ~ or not done?
cyphyr

He's the dude who got 81k ara stalker ath. With his stats, there is no equipment ingame to help him kill that maturity. So is already 100% that he trapped that, therefore should be banned.

Definitely!

I agree with Ker: BAN TH MF!

Same with Maj. : put the $$ back in lootpool!

As you all have realized, all our deposits "sponsor" this kind of low-life bahavior...

MA God knows I hate you, just a slight change of code and you can make trapping impossible... but NO, you just dont do it, instead you send your part-time assistant no. 8 ... 007 so childish and incompetent... how old are you?

I'm agree on this. MA should ban this avatar & return money & itmes (if any) in lootpool.

To his defense he has 100 agility tho.. how many that has replied to this thread can say they match that?
He DO also have an average skill of 4800+ in handgun skills...
Doubt he has 300+ HP, and modfap that hed need to tank a stalker with that armor tho...

Tigerman said:
To his defense he has 100 agility tho.. how many that has replied to this thread can say they match that?
He DO also have an average skill of 4800+ in handgun skills...
Doubt he has 300+ HP, and modfap that hed need to tank a stalker with that armor tho...

Actualy a little low on skills and HP for the agility.

Maybe he chipped out just after he got the ATH, and switched to Gremlin armor :D

Kerham said:
tigerman, check the gun :D:D
I used to have one of those.. I also used to have a Karma Killer, which is pretty much the same gun.. With enough HP, good enough armor and FAP you can kill araneatrox with it..
However this punk dont have the armor for it and most likely not the HP or fap either...

And for the record.. Im one step closer to just sell my shit and leave PE

Gremlin killing a stalker. I think not. Weak health (pretty sure thats not over 200 let alone 300)

So cheaters win in EU. Lets see what MA do about it.

Sonya Heart said:
Gremlin killing a stalker. I think not. Weak health (pretty sure thats not over 200 let alone 300)

So cheaters win in EU. Lets see what MA do about it.

Weak is under 150

major-rage said:
Weak is under 150
Indeed it is.. And im pretty sure that a stalker do well above 150 on that crappy armor..

And what MA will do about it Sonya? Nothing, im pretty sure

ban this fucker PERIOD!

I don't think he needs to be banned. It's not that i like people trapping creatures, when it's kind of not allowed (Is there an official policy saying "Don't trap spideys? The one that doesn't allow exploiting isn't very clear in my opinion.), but that if he would be banned, then everyone who has ever hunted araneatroxes by trapping them should be banned. He just got lucky and made lots of money, albeit unfairly in my opinion. Is trapping them a more serious offence when getting big loots?

Reactions: jsm
Eluqqa said:
(Is there an official policy saying "Don't trap spideys? The one that doesn't allow exploiting isn't very clear in my opinion.)?

Oh yah, there is. Search and you will find.

I was there in under 6 minutes of the ATH being hit, and got several SS of him, the area, coords & time, including a SS of his supremacy arms (M) that he got as loot (he claimed almost all of it was pure ped!).... He was like "o I was down 250 ped when I hit this one.."

I want an official answer from MA on this, I already opened a support ticket with them on this. If I don't see a REAL ANSWER with a REAL FIX in the next 48 hours, screw them - I'll start doing this myself :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.

Now to clarify my position on this whole "trapping" thing. I believe that there SHOULD be tactical advantages in this game OTHER than having spent tens of thousands of dollars to be "super 1337" so you CAN take on these things mano-e-mano. Such as holding the high ground when an enemy cannot climb = intelligent (and note-worthy for any military group!).
I don't technically mind it, but I think they could modify the loot potential from spiders so as to NOT give a non-uber a 5 digit ATH (which gave him 2nd place BTW! *almost* pushed out 1st place - set since the beginning of this year!)....

Also realize that for each spider, it takes approximately 30-45 ped in ammo to kill anyway, regardless of the drop (for those who trap it) - and the other guys I've talked with who kill the spiders that way all say the same thing, it's a damn big gamble to try it cuz you need to spend so much money per spider with such a little chance for return..

P.S. - Two simple fixes!
1. Make spiders climb walls! Duh!
2. Create new area for spiders, move everything Guardian class and higher there for ubers only to get to (surround by Atrox Old Alphas & higher, or something equally nasty so noobs CANNOT get there!) and create LOWER class spiders for the crater, so regular/medium players (in teams) CAN take down spiders without affecting the loot pool for the uber players!

Eluqqa said:
I don't think he needs to be banned. It's not that i like people trapping creatures, when it's kind of not allowed (Is there an official policy saying "Don't trap spideys? The one that doesn't allow exploiting isn't very clear in my opinion.), but that if he would be banned, then everyone who has ever hunted araneatroxes by trapping them should be banned. He just got lucky and made lots of money, albeit unfairly in my opinion. Is trapping them a more serious offence when getting big loots?

I saw here on EF , posts where players were saying that they got loots of over 1k peds in the regular loot, meaning that one can get at least 1k peds without being recorded and posted as global or hof.

Being a matter of " serious offence" , im very sure one cannot get 100 k peds with big items in loot , from a trapped spider , without even to be posted as an ATH.

MA will never do such a thing, to give k of our USD to an exploiter , and to keep this secret, by not showing it in the hof list.

Sunab Naverith said:
...so regular/medium players (in teams) CAN take down spiders without affecting the loot pool for the uber players!

So basically regular/medium players should have access to a seperate, smaller loot pool so that we don't take anything away from ubers?

Aside from that, I can agree to most of your post...:)

Cheers :beerchug:

I hope he dies a terrible terrible death
or get banned whichever is easyer

Doe said:
I saw here on EF , posts where players were saying that they got loots of over 1k peds in the regular loot, meaning that one can get at least 1k peds without being recorded and posted as global or hof.

Being a matter of " serious offence" , im very sure one cannot get 100 k peds with big items in loot , from a trapped spider , without even to be posted as an ATH.

MA will never do such a thing, to give k of our USD to an exploiter , and to keep this secret, by not showing it in the hof list.
ERRRR... WTF?
I dont get a word of what youre saying...

Aint that fun ?
I laugh so mutch my cheek hurt ....

So now , to be devil advocate , why ban that player ?
Can someone show me when MA cleary stated with an official way its fobident to kill spider that way because its a bug abuse ?

I havent see that info on CL , neither on MA site.

For me , its not a bug abuse as long as i am not aware its a "bug".
That pleayer only used a MA feature.
And that feature is in the game since i play ....
If it was a bug i guess , the compagni who run the game would have fix it in 3 year no ?

I smell event. Nathien dropped in pvp 3 withh all items lootable. :D
skills and all. when he dies he is automaticaly logged out never to return . Untill next exploit arrives.

Beware to have good gear and pay through the nose each day is just foolish.

Sunab Naverith said:
I want an official answer from MA on this, I already opened a support ticket with them on this. If I don't see a REAL ANSWER with a REAL FIX in the next 48 hours, screw them - I'll start doing this myself :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.

half j/k but lol maybe we should all do that and force MA to take action somehow

Sunab Naverith said:
P.S. - Two simple fixes!
1. Make spiders climb walls! Duh!
2. Create new area for spiders, move everything Guardian class and higher there for ubers only to get to (surround by Atrox Old Alphas & higher, or something equally nasty so noobs CANNOT get there!) and create LOWER class spiders for the crater, so regular/medium players (in teams) CAN take down spiders without affecting the loot pool for the uber players!

In addition to that, MA programmers seem to have difficulties with the environment i.e. AI vs. hill-side area...
I say wipe the hills/ mountains off the map for that "trapping" area ... just as simple as that!

Etopia said:
Aint that fun ?
I laugh so mutch my cheek hurt ....

So now , to be devil advocate , why ban that player ?
Can someone show me when MA cleary stated with an official way its fobident to kill spider that way because its a bug abuse ?

I havent see that info on CL , neither on MA site.

For me , its not a bug abuse as long as i am not aware its a "bug".
That pleayer only used a MA feature.
And that feature is in the game since i play ....
If it was a bug i guess , the compagni who run the game would have fix it in 3 year no ?
Yeah.. Rite...
MA have only had people running around down there for a month, telling people they need to stop trapping or get banned...
So sure.. Its TOTALLY ok that this one guy trap when everyone else are told theill be banned for it..

just ban everyone that has trapped a spider, uber or noober who gives a shit. Anyone can kill them that way and everyone knows it's cheating.

If they do it again, bye bye account.

As for this particular ATH, lets face it - it is what all the cheaters have been hoping will happen to them for a long time now. This guy is just the lucky 1 of many many cheaters of all range of ubernesses.

Reactions: 101
Status
Back