I was hoping custom channels would be fixed: NOT atm still

BlueEyes

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Paul Blue Eyes Melua
Made a support case pre-vu of today. I created a custom channel after last weeks VU and introduction of the new chat. Logically I was admin/moderator, invited other moderators. But moderators got mixed up. I lost them, some other kept them. Got them back by someone else, but then someone who was not moderator at first, now was the only one having moderator priviliges.

After todays update we re-created custom channel again. Hoping it was fixed now. In the mean time my support-case was closed with the message I should check VU and support updates. Well just now I discovered of the 100+ invited ava's, now only 32 remain when typing /listmembers #<customchannel> AND NOBODY HAS MODERATOR PRIVILIGES ANYMORE.... :S

There is something seriously wrong in the list processing of custom channel members...

I love the possibility of custom channels, but this is not working.

He he he :D

I made another custom channel. Had only one member for the last couple of hours, me offcourse. And there I even also lost admin/moderator priviliges. Yeah, some real good pre-release testing has been done...

PS not all complaints, :thumbup: for making adjustments to improve the chatsystem within a week

Last edited:
Back