I will swap my piece of Dung for your LA...

on topic / off topic,

Well thank you all so far for you obvious interest,

in a little over 1 day we have gone from a piece of dung to a pile of Molisk teeth, worth almost 11 ped.

Well done, I have considered a few of the points mentioned, i.e loss of interest, the actual trading of items, and the gaps in value from Dung to LA. I will give them all some thought over the day and see what solutions I can find.

I think the first solution to the actual trades would be a weekly trade meeting in TI (as stated) to progress this adventure.

So again I thank you all for looking in, I thank those who have traded (or intended to trade) and those who have dropped off some + rep, also to those who have - rep, smile someone loves you too.

who wants 160 molisk teeth, current value 10.98 ped?

Z

remember participants do it in PE!

i think this is a bs way to make money but whatever :rolleyes:

i +rep you for your current achievements

Jake Rogue said:
Zarah swaps her 1 piece of dung with studley for 10 pecs of ME,
Zarah then swaps this ME with sob for his Medium Nerve Blast Chip,
Zarah then swaps the Nerve Blast Chip with Kerham for his Durulium Ingots,
Zarah then swaps the Durulium Ingots with jdegre for his FAP-15,
Zarah then swaps the FAP-15 with muttley for his Mannell shoes,
Zarah then swaps the Mannell shoes with Sharyn for her Killian Longsword,
Zarah then swaps the Killian Longsword with Jake Rogue for 160 Molisk Teeth......
etc, etc

Nervana,

Thanks for the -rep with the unnecessarly negative and cynical comment: "well ur an idiot". I think we'll all no doubt soon see who the real "idiot" here is... :rolleyes:

I wish you all the luck in the world with your quest Zarah!
Have a Free Bump on me!

(Not to mention the sort of publicity, if successful, this sort of thing could generate for Entropia, I'm sure MindArk would love that!!)

I would like to thank Nevarna for the retaliatory Neg rep also. I neg'd you because it was not needed for you to rant about how you disliked this thread or anything else. the thread starter said that they did not want that and you wasted bandwidth by posting it anyways. But thank you very much for the retaliatory strike, I am sure that such things are highly looked upon at EF.

rolling right along,

160 molisk teeth, current vaule of 10.98... are there any tailors reading ...
;-)

Z

gl on getting that LA ;) and i wish i had something to trade u but +rep.

hahaha love this idea good on you Z.

All the haters of this thread are mainly just pissed off they didnt think of ti first.... to go from 1 dun to 11 peds worth of molsih teeth rocks

actually im mainly pissed of because i hate people trying to find an easy way to own things , if u wanna get this kinda stuff in EU stop whining and deposit
i refuse to have my hard work spoiled by crap like this

Nevarna said:
actually im mainly pissed of because i hate people trying to find an easy way to own things , if u wanna get this kinda stuff in EU stop whining and deposit

hmmm

a) I dont actaully see Z whining as such jsut saying she doesnt have the fund to by land (which proibably most of us dont)

b) geez who took ya funny bones out, obviously this is jsut another spin on trying to do something interesting and abit different from the killing and skilling side of EU. (kind of like my random how long can I last at the rig/can I kill the ubers with the atrox attack I bring :D)

seriously if ya aint got anything positive to add to the thread then jsut stay out of it.

This is fun to watch, Ill look for ya ingame and trade ya, if Im drunk, maybe for something of nice value, Ill be lookin for ya!!! :D

Reactions: 101
i -rep you for your current achievements

:smoke:

Nevarna said:

Once again I find myself explaining to you, If you can not read english, do not respond to this thread.

Let me see what is the not so easy way of owning things... I could buy something and sell it for profit then spend the profit to buy what I would like.

I do not whinge! and I have deposited around $8000 USD in the two years I have been a participant in PE, so blow it out your ass!!!!

and I thank you in advance for what I am sure will be another -rep!!

To all the other people who have commended me for my initiative, thank you for your +reps (many!!)

Z.

MudKicker said:
This is fun to watch, Ill look for ya ingame and trade ya, if Im drunk, maybe for something of nice value, Ill be lookin for ya!!! :D

thanks Mudkicker, I shall keep and eye and ear our for you.

Z

+REP from me

I don't think we have to suffer to own something, just use a bit our brain.... but doing this will always make some less speed thinker angry ;)

I can't trade with you but I wish you GOOD LUCK !

Zarah Reaper Ga said:
I do not whinge! and I have deposited around $8000 USD in the two years I have been a participant in PE, so blow it out your ass!!!!

Try not to get too mad, part of encouraging people to participate in this and if all goes well for you being a landowner is people skills...

thank you Preacher,

A & P Series King 1 13.30 value 14.83

Who needs a new gun?? maybe a nice gift for a progressing disciple??

Who can improve the groove??

Z

Zarah Reaper Ga said:
thank you Preacher,

Who needs a new gun?? maybe a nice gift for a progressing disciple??

Who can improve the groove??

Z
if you give this catastrophe gun to a disicple you are really a bad mentor :rolleyes:
bump btw

Alice said:
if you give this catastrophe gun to a disicple you are really a bad mentor :rolleyes:
bump btw

The deciple COULD sell it , not necessarily has to USE it.... :wise:

Reactions: deo
MudKicker said:
The deciple COULD sell it , not necessarily has to USE it.... :wise:
maybe, maybe not
sarcasm mode activated:
but imagine this situation, you are a :newbie: (long time ago, hard to remember) and are skilling with an op104 (because im tired of namin this opalo and mentioning the amp number , i suggest here a new shorter form, means op and number of amp) like mad, and now your mentor gives you a King
you think you are the :king: of the world, maybe even a :evilking:
would you use the gun :sniper: or rather sell it :deal: ?

sacrasm mode still activated, shutdown malfunction, malfunction, malfunction
maaaaalfunctioooooon, maaaal...funnctioooo...

free bump

Come on ppl, some one must need or know some one who needs a fine
A & P Series King 1 13.30 value 14.83..

lets keep this ball rolling.

Z

ask for 250 moli teeth or so
you will need stackable items sooner or later anyway, to get high enough tt for a LA :rolleyes:
free bump

MudKicker said:

buy that man many drinks, :p

Tor said:
I saw a show about some guy who did the same thing on E-bay, and he ended up with a car. I wish you luck on your endevor.

That's the guy who traded a red paperclip all the way up to a house.

He like, ended up with all sorts of crazy stuff, like a KISS Snowglobe that he gave to Corbin Bernson for his contract.

Alice said:
ask for 250 moli teeth or so
you will need stackable items sooner or later anyway, to get high enough tt for a LA :rolleyes:
free bump

nice idea... any body want to trade the A&P King for some molisk teeth>>> Value 15 ped and beyond??? how about some stones.. or crystals??

Z

Nevarna said:
Atleast his intentions are 100% clear and its no less of a "job" than killing creatures for a living. There is scam involved here. Its just a clever way to make money and its working. Go away

Zarah Something Something said:
nice idea... any body want to trade the A&P King for some molisk teeth>>> Value 15 ped and beyond??? how about some stones.. or crystals??

Z
I already have a King, but let me know when you have a mkII :silly2:

Last edited:
Thanks for the retaliatory -rep Nevarna.. it actually counted an entire point on my total..

Hi ya all,
A new day and a new challenge, where were we??

Ah yes,

Who can keep me rolling here? any new players want to sweat me up 1300 sweat??

let have some one with out the -Rep button this time ;-)

Z

Back