Question: I wonder why the defense enhancers give such little extra protecion ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I only have ghost so I don't know about better armors but I only get .9 additional protection. On weapons one gets 10%.

This is not a gripe just wondering. The only thing I can think is it keep low protection armor from becoming very high protection armor. Ghost would have 94 close protection at tier 10.

Anyway let me know what you think.

When weapon enhancers add 10%, they compensate it with their high consumption rate, so it's still better to have a gun with base 100 dmg than a fully enhanced t5 gun with base 60 damage. But armor enhancers do last like forever, stick a dozen and forget for weeks. Even at +5% it's great, but at +10% it indeed would be a great shock for balance. Not that I'd refuse such enhancers :)

When weapon enhancers add 10%, they compensate it with their high consumption rate, so it's still better to have a gun with base 100 dmg than a fully enhanced t5 gun with base 60 damage. But armor enhancers do last like forever, stick a dozen and forget for weeks. Even at +5% it's great, but at +10% it indeed would be a great shock for balance. Not that I'd refuse such enhancers :)

I agree completely. I don't want to change anything at all ! Just thinking about how badass armor would be if you could add 10 enhancers and double the protection, but, ofc, the may drop off much faster and I don't think I would like either:).

Back