Question: I would like an explanation.

Status

Green Rowan

Alpha
Removed by autor

nevermind.. it's pointless to even talk about it.. I'm gonna just play my game and ignore stuff like this..

Last edited:
According to the tracker he was globaling in mining constantly since March.

Anyway the real question is why are there still those big ATHs that clearly drain the average return of those that have a lower luck period at times like this when overall activity even with the SGA and Migration seems low.

Well it is good that players of all levels have a chance to get something nice, if only the experianced can and they say it will take years to get to that level... would you start that game? For sure I know I had so little chance to be a part of the game I would skip it.

However I do think you are totally right with the crazy balacing, since it spreads more disturbed people than happy ones as it is today.

It has been told many many times that those uber hofs should scale down to a healthy level, it has pros and cons. Would you participate in a lotto if you can win 1000 USD? Probably not, if it were 45 million USD then I geuss we all wanted a shot.

It is like the wheel of fortune.. in the early days people would get excited about a toaster, now even a car seems to be second place price.
The balacing is terrible and turning back is hard. But things like this will get in the outer world as a gamblin game, and gambling has not much positive vibes to the public.

Skillingup increases your efficiency, that is the good side of skills.
Furthermore it is based on luck..
Get one ticket and cross your fingers, get a thousand and you probably get something.

Pull the hof in 100k Users (which we don't have actively) give everyone 1k, and everybody is happy. Although Mind Ark would not do that, since depositing is necesary, the more often you depo, the more of a habit is might be.

Set the goal high for anyone to take, and you believe you can do it as well..
At least that's what I think MA is doing, and I am not a fan of that kind of balancing

Well.. I think I’m gonna do something else for a while… maybe I’ll go check out what’s up in the place where you can have a second existence.

please consider this thread closed.

Well.. I think I’m gonna do something else for a while… maybe I’ll go check out what’s up in the place where you can have a second existence.

please consider this thread closed.

please go, play that second stupid game and never return..

GG, BB

please go, play that second stupid game and never return..

GG, BB

This may seem strange to you, but I don't take advice from a forum chiwawa..

you can bark and growl at my heals as you please, at the most you register on my radar as an uttelrly unimportant annoyance

you can bark and growl at my heals as you please, at the most you register on my radar as an uttelrly unimportant annoyance

and yet u responded to his comment.

You are the annoying whining kiddo here :)

Im so annoyed by every journal you wrote.. and its hard to avoid as you are creating unique whining thread every day !!!

So go and dont return pls :)

All together now :

Entropia is dynamic. ;)

Bottom line is that I doubt many of us would even be here if we thought that was NOT possible. Now if it was happening every week.... different story.

ah I am in before close :)

Wel everyone knows any explanations from MA/FPC would mean dungs... They always avoid the issue, because they think their business plan or something is like top secret, but we all know it is the monkeys...

I think the gentleman above, Mr Bubble is in charge of distrubuting the loot.

Proably he will get 2 crates banana for this year job weldone :)

Judging by the amount of bitching I've seen in most threads over the last few days I'd guess it's the wrong time of the month for a lot of people here.

ah I am in before close :)

Wel everyone knows any explanations from MA/FPC would mean dungs... They always avoid the issue, because they think their business plan or something is like top secret, but we all know it is the monkeys...

I think the gentleman above, Mr Bubble is in charge of distrubuting the loot.

Proably he will get 2 crates banana for this year job weldone :)

Really? You would think that the way most people of the MA sucks I'm leaving for a another life crowd sees it....

it would be this monkey

:laugh:

Hi,

[...] Would you participate in a lotto if you can win 1000 USD? Probably not, if it were 45 million USD then I geuss we all wanted a shot. [...]
This depends of the probability of winning anything at all.

1. If my chances to win anything serious at all are very low, and the probability to lose more than I'm ready to lose is very high, then I just don't care of how high the jackpot is - I'll not participate.
  2. On the other hand, if I have good chances to play cheap over some time, and still have a (even smallest) chance to maybe one day get a nice jackpot (doesn't have to be 45 million, 1 would be by far enough), then I'm in.

I know there's different opinions about this.
Huge jackpots usually attract the gamblers that doesn't care about loss - they're always sure that their turn will come soon.
Lower jackpots and more even returns over the whole range of tiers, and thus less loss for the individual, attracts other kinds of people, and maybe a whole lot more.

But I can tell for sure that back in the days when the jackpots was not this crazy huge, and the average loot resp. the chances for small globals was better, that back in these lucky days I deposited a huge multitude from what I'm depositing now.

Have fun!

Status
Back