Help: I Would Like Some Help And Input On What Gun I Should Buy.

onlygodplays

Guardian
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to the game. and I'm not totally sure what I should do right now with guns.
I know that ArMatrix guns are just sucking my ped card away. (I use 3-4 a day) ( 24-32ped a day in mu)

So after some thought, I'm going to start looking for a UL gun.
I'm level 33 laser sniper hit
and level 31 ranged laser dmg

My thoughts were

A. Ozpyn HK s1x1 with ArMatrix amp/ M alpha amp. (its around 3dpp and 61% eff with alpha amp) (I'd wait to use this gun because its max is at level36. so it would be a little before I used it)

B. LC-100 with 106 amp (I'm not totally sure what the eff/dpp would be. because wiki is down.)

C. A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted with 106 amp (I'm not totally sure what the eff/dpp would be. because wiki is down.)

Both guns are around the same price, if everything I've looked at is correct.

Any tips or thoughts on what I should get would be very much appreciated
If there are other guys out there that would also be good at this level would be awesome too.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Either one is pretty good, personally i would probably go for Alternative B, the LC-100 with an A106, or if you're into pistol have a look at EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted with an A106 amp, had it for a while and really liked it.

I think it would depend on the budget as well. a106 aren't cheap and any limited amp is still going to suck MU. The ecotrons are good lower level unlimited rifles. I know people really like the v.15s because the smaller, cheaper UL amp fits.

I think it would depend on the budget as well. a106 aren't cheap and any limited amp is still going to suck MU. The ecotrons are good lower level unlimited rifles. I know people really like the v.15s because the smaller, cheaper UL amp fits.

well i have around a 15k bank roll so if i spend 5k on gun/amp ill have 10k for ammo. to play around with.

well i have around a 15k bank roll so if i spend 5k on gun/amp ill have 10k for ammo. to play around with.
Plenty of good options at that low level for 5k. I use the v.26 ecotron and really like it. Just be aware that for lasers the bigger amps jump quickly in price. An a104 is about +250 but an a106 is over +1000.

Avoid L-amps

Any UL weapon u max that put you above 60 eff will work fine.

I use adj MK2 +a104 combined with Philosophers sword + trauma4 amp.

Will soon switch to Shagadi Sword + trauma4 instead as melee of the combo.

100% agree with ermik.

In regards to ArMatrix, there are a few options (up to 25 iirc) where MU is covered by shrapnel, meaning 1% or less of your turnover. That kind of a rule of thumb for lower budgets. However at your bankroll, ul deffinitely, it impacts proportionally to your bankroll.

Finally tho, don't get caught in being too picky about items. What you do with them is alot more important, some 5 eff difference between this or that ul combo is very easily offset by picking right mob/planet/MU to follow.

Back