Icon Double Purchase... Deleteable?

Fade

Stalker
Society
Masters of Chaos Chat
Caldonicus Fade Lore
I accidentally bought an icon twice, thinking the system would do a simple check and prevent such from happening. I guess not. Not a big deal, but is there a way to delete one? My hunch is probably not in the new system, for now at least.

Maybe it might be easy, to prevent this, if the double check can't be implemented, to have the profile with icons appear on the purchase page? That way users can see right in front of them, what they have and don't have.

Because we know the admin has nothing better to do than to make up for our bad memory. ;)

Thx.

Oo

I suggest double purchase of MMS gives a "Great Entropia Arch Master MMS" icon :rolleyes:

Probably best to simply PM 711.

I was told no It cant be deleted cos it would take too much time and effort...........

<<<

You used to be able to both sell and buy icons, does that no longer work?

Maybe it might be easy, to prevent this, if the double check can't be implemented, to have the profile with icons appear on the purchase page? That way users can see right in front of them, what they have and don't have.

Because we know the admin has nothing better to do than to make up for our bad memory. ;)

Thx.

The information about however you have purchased an icon before is there.

Just underneath the Purchase button it says
You Last Purchased at: 16:45 05-31-2011

Back