Idea for updates

MA/FPC need release testers before official update.

• YES

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
MA need realese testers.

Today, as many of u, I had issues with the patch. I mean, the error window was not fun at all (reinstall EU then retry ...). hopefully there is EF and some smart dudes who know how work programms.

My idea is: U, FPC or Mindark, should ask for cobay players before release.

Cause I must admit, when u experience such problems, u better be an actual player of EU, because the noobs will give up quickly.

Take some players as release tester on all platforms and fix, at least, ur updates ...

Mabe a kind of "reward" can be done for those testers. Like a little L gun or sumthing like mentor edition items. Kind of "imperial edition" item, for the help given ot the empire.

..... Kind of "imperial edition" item, for the help given ot the empire.

"gief me ieimkII" ...and nobody can spell it :D
but voted for yes maybe emma or simon should take partof it. ofc ma internals

well i know for a fact they do test stuff. They cant involve players for testing becuase you get an unfair advantage in the rce. and also EU is one big test game which we all enjoy. if not why are you in eu anyway ?

btw they test on their closed server and like any other program in reality config sometimes suck
* i know got two identical system. one every things work they other with the excat same software wont*

Some things are maybe minor issues for some people - but like now with the estate-bug - many people lose money with their auctions now (if the items would get sold or not is not in question), others don't know what deed is exactly what, etc. xD

Back