Ideas for mission rewards.

i would like to see more unique items, im not syaing its gonna be the next uber weapon or armor. But just something small and unique.. and now your saying they cant make unique things for each price.
But they have plenty of time for the big missions. its not like people are gonna kill 5.000 drokas each day or spiders for that matter.

well i gues i would just liek to see something like of an item wich would work as a diploma. lets say a t-shirt saying "man on a mission" or something. But if MA/FPC would take they time to make us something more unique would be kick ass IMO.

Or maybe it should just work as the mentoring system did, items are given randomly. i would love to loot the ML-35 Mission Edition :yay:

I`d like to see an item received by random when a few quests are completed. A system working similar way to the ex mentorship system. Let the people get the chance to loot some cool uber item but ofc also insert low level weapon and gear in the pool. Will make it very exciting.

And also let the people re-try the missions. For eg once you complete all hunting missions or 10 of them or something, can get a reset and have another shot at some cool item at zero tt value. This way people will stay interested and focused and missions won`t "run out".

Why not a free tier upgrade. That would be a cool reward.

Ooo nice one. You do a quest for a dude, then come back and he says" I am a master tierer... I can tier up anything you want for free"

Nice! Good thinking :)

wel the best idea would be -> easier mission
from the amount of mobs you need to kill ... I think the mission quest system is just an excuse to introduce Mayhem 24/7 365 days...

There isnt any added value to the gaming experiences to kill +1000 mobs

That is Mayhem event, not mission...

100 mobs are ok... rewards should be less mobs not to increase the mobs numbers...

Stamina instead of other attributes as reward.

Now we can get Agility, Strenght and other attributes as reward for finishing certain missions.

But I think some feel that this devalue these attributes, like it´s "too easy" to increase them. And there is a attribute we do not have ingame now. I´m of course speaking of Stamina.

Stamina is afaik a more interresting attribute to gain than most of the others, simply because it gives a nice increase in health. But there is now no way to get stamina by playing (other than the test missions).

So I suggest that when it´s decided that attribute is reward for a mission it should be 1 Stamina.

I think this can be a good way to introduce Stamina into the game.

Last edited:
My ideas for quest rewards:

1. Dinner with Marco.
2.One day without missed shots.
3.Nuke missle that could blow up Rocktropia.

My ideas for quest rewards:

1. Dinner with Marco.
2.One day without missed shots.
3.Nuke missle that could blow up Rocktropia.

I'd take the nuke every time

A Tire replicator. On somethink like 10 or 20k kills...

A randomly colored piece of clothing. :)

As i have read through this thread and a cople of whining threads about mission revards i realy like some of the ideas. Moust interesting thing would be to get the skill bonus since thats what everyday life in EU is all about anyway. Same with stamina whats up with an attribute that never go up or have any use?

So My revards would look like this :

Kill 100 = 1 Stamina
Kill 500 = 1,5x Skill for 24 houers
Kill 1000 = 2x Skill for 48 Houers
Kill 5000 = 2,5x Skill for 72 houers
Kill 10000 = 3x Skill for 96 Hourers

As for the numbers i dont know how much they would be this is just an exsample and it would take away the whining that a 100 agility avatar have better rewards then me stuff.

How about adding a mission TT. That unlocks certain limited items for purchase once you complete the prerequisite missions.

For example, kill 1000 atrox and let the player buy one 10 ped (L) adjusted fap, from the mission terminal.

Or adding a point system and open up certain items once you collect enough points. Or make them cost points as well as, in addition to, or in place of TT value.

This is a great idea, the best idea so far I think.
A special mission trader that sells unique mission (L) gear. Each item offered for sale cost a fixed amount of peds AND mission points. Ped cost is equal to TT of item.

There could even be different mission points. Do missions for a Genesis Star and gain missions points from that company that allows you to buy a Genisis Star edition Korss with slightly modified stats. Or do missions for another corporation that offers Angel (L) armor for its mission points.

This would be a nice tool for the corporation storylines we were promised.

Hard work would allow you to build a good collection of the (L) gear you want. Or even make some ingame profit by selling mission gear you earned for markup.

Last edited:
[...] Also, consider game balance - a zero tt set of shadow armour would really mess up the game if everyone took the mission [...]

And if it would be avatar bound only, meaning not tradedable + something like a profession requirement?

It would -not- increase decay and therefore income for MA/FPC because the owners would -not- hunt mobs they don't today?

What you actually mean is not "mess up the game" but "mess up the markup for people that bought them". To me this is two different things. I would certainly not be hunting Lvl1 Drones if I would be able to obtain the gear by other means than selling my car.

Back