If Landgrab comes tomorrow...

What society would you rather support in LG?

• Calypso Conquerors

Votes: 41 10.4%
  • Desert Rangers

Votes: 99 25.2%
  • cK Coat Killers

Votes: 103 26.2%
  • Warants

Votes: 110 28.0%
  • White Tigers

Votes: 40 10.2%

• Total voters
gurkha said:
Shaolin are just so strong they wouldn't need support.:cool:

now rep me or I edit!:laugh:

;)

:laugh:

I'd love to but..

MindBuster said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gurkha again.

thread reviving lol, but yea, Shaolin, they gave a great battle (and won) the last time

Warrants. I couldn't tell why.
On the flip side, I'd like that MA servers could support many clients in the same area (Argo attacks at Camp Corint are a good example). That, coroborate with each one's growth would make Clan Lootius a good opponent in LG :D ( yeas, we'll be ubers untill then :cool: )

Vampires rule

Don't believe it if you want but the vamps are going to make a stand for their honor :D :D Just imagine a 50 man legion with amped opalo's :tongue2: Few ppl with nemesis and madox4
It would also be fun if all 100+ members participated ...
Or maybe we should support another clan so we had a bigger chance :confused:

I vote Shaolin.

Tx Oberon :handgun: very cool player and helpfull

"None of the Above"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
None

I wouldn't support any other Soc unless it's my own, and since I don't have any yet I guess I wouldn't vote for any :).
I was part of a soc once.... didn't help me in anything so I left.

Id help cK's.. Angel, Rei, vap0r and so on.. since I first saw some of them about a year and a half ago theyve always been my favorite soc, even though I will never actually be able to join it, not in a couple years atleast... ^^ heh. kinda sad.. ah well, gotta get back to skillin' ;)

Svetlana said:
Hmmm- have to go with my Russian friends in White Tigers :silly2:
white tigers are closed! :wise:

White tigers=riga team
If I got it right :wise:

i voted warents as i know soem off em :D but ehh cant realy help anyway just play a good decoy :D kinda the soc i look up to :p soo i will suport em :p

Vombat said:
White tigers=riga team
If I got it right :wise:

I thought they were now Elite Group and Riga Team was formally Team LV....

demoniac said:
I thought they were now Elite Group and Riga Team was formally Team LV....

Yeah, this is true. No idea why Team LV renamed theirselves to Riga Team tho.

I would like to see some videos of the next lab
perhaps MA could make it happen or something

I guess bcoz some socs had LV in socname, there r also soc like having LV in socname, but only 1-2 of 10 ppll r latvians and maybe scammers also, and as Team LV is in top5, ppl fulminate to them if problems have been made or smthng like that...

I give my voice for DR's (RoC), just bcoz i really like how starman has made his skills, i mean, without fapping... Some ppl will agree , some no, just my opinion. :) P.S. if Riga Team would be in voting list, i'd give my voice to them :>

Knoop said:
People im trying to be realistic. Thats why there are no other soc's :) But sure there is a few more with a good chance, none of the above mentioned though ;)

I dont see DK there.... and we went great at LG :)

I closed my eyes and voted (I was forced to, the vote was shown at the homepage...) for one of the named soc's:

I'm a n00b, have no experience about the history of the soc's, so I don't care...

:dunno:

(yeah, no content in this post except a free bump :cool: )

Knoop said:
So this is kind of a popularity question. Which society would you ratherhelp in a landgrab fight?

lol you forgot the Riga team...didnt they get 2 LG's last time.? :rolleyes:

Lugie said:
I wish that when the LG happened, the whole of the LG points were released at once.

well that would just give too many Soc's an oppertunity to get a LG instead of just a few Soc's owning them all.

Morg said:
lol you forgot the Riga team...didnt they get 2 LG's last time.? :rolleyes:

hmm, good point. Would have voted for them, as that's the city I was born in :cool:

Do you guys even realize how old this thread is? :rolleyes:

Just curious, bcuz there are a lot more socs out there that could be added to the list, so this poll is rather outdated to say the least, AND ... there should be a category for "Other" if this were a current poll.

MindStar9 said:
Do you guys even realize how old this thread is? :rolleyes:

LoL some people must like talking about 7 month old news... Maybe a thread could go into RIP if it hasn't had any responses in over 6 months...

BTW has anyone got anymore +REPs from the +REP Ghost????

Halloween is almost here and EF is getting very spooky!!!!!

Ghost2.jpg

WTF, the +REP Ghost once again? Is he hunting me through my post's?

:eek:

MindStar9 said:
Do you guys even realize how old this thread is?
(...)

hmm, thats a problem of the forum itself; I just voted at the homepage and gave a comment, without looking up the age of the thread...

polls don't have a lifetime... :wise:

edit: (slightly OT)

If I encounter the +REP Ghost; Can I hunt him with a normal laser weapon, or do I need some esoteric weaponry :confused:

Svetlana said:
Hmmm- have to go with my Russian friends in White Tigers :silly2:

BAD SVETLANA! :boxer:

And i thought you liked bad boys...

PYRATES OF CALYPSO!!!!

:D

a bit old thread or not?
but for suree warants,DR's,Windtalkers,Shaolin,cK and even some more ;)

Back