If you could pick one mob...

maniac

Alpha
Society
Church of Lootius
Konrad D. Knox
If you could pick one and only one type of mob, which you'd be able to automatically kill with one shot, whenever you see it, no matter on the subclass - provider, stalker, mature, what one mob type would you pick?

Spider's, it's the only mob ingame I can't take a hit from.

Neconu! Give me shades and eon parts please! :)

I go with Neconu

Neconu are too easy :p
Well ok not easy, but I think spider's is better for a one shot kill.
No need to trap them any more and very few can tank them.

Ambulimax :)

DD
:evilking:

Warlock Gen 10 ;)

Aetherex bastards go way up and dive bomb ya and i swear there names means that they dont want Rex to exist

RexDameon said:
Aetherex bastards go way up and dive bomb ya and i swear there names means that they dont want Rex to exist

'Ate-the-Rex'.

Not to get terribly off-topic, but I've personally always thought that it would be really nice if you could shoot a mob between the eyes and kill is immediately... of course it would require lots of skills or simple luck, but much more realistic ;)

Rain Man said:
'Ate-the-Rex'.

hahahahha lol :laugh:

Id choose... hmmng.. Spidey I think. Hmm yep.

Hiryluu, because they are damn annyoing bastards, constantly coming after me in pvp1 and pvp3 :p hit hard too without armor, and are hard to hit as they wobble down form the sky. I would love to just take an m2201 out and kill em in one shot every time :p even if i didnt get too loot.

@Sveta: ya and if you shoot their foot, they hobble.

I'd choose cK's ;)

:sniper: would be a nice feeling, lining them up and take'm down with one shot each :smash: :boxer: :handgun:

maybe a falxangius :eek:

Jor´s

or maybe spiders.. not sure who is the most threat to me :girl:

Back