If you're having problems downloading/updating/running the game, this is what worked for me.

I was running into problems for about 5 hours, trying to get the game running. When I ran the link on the download page, it wouldn't download the files and the updater would pop right up, but wouldn't work because there's no files in the entropia universe directory. I tried downloading the dlmirror.entropiauniverse link from a link on the forums, but the file wasn't downloading properly, or was just corrupted.

The thing that finally worked for me, was downloading the link that was provided in the support faq. Click support-faq on the planet calypso website, then technical support, then download and installation, and click the tab that says, I get the message "Loading failed. This may be caused by corrupted client data or missing files." That link worked for me.

Also, do not follow the suggestion I saw in a different thread to run a memory test with p95. It can potentially run your computer to unsafe temperatures and fry the motherboard and/or cpu, if you're not watching your temperatures closely every minute you run the test. The better your computer is, the more unsafe the test can be. Im in the process of getting mine replaced, so I'm kinda disappointed, I will not be able to log in for SGA... One thing for sure is, it will probably shorten the life of your computer.

That link worked for me.

[...]

Im in the process of getting mine replaced, so I'm kinda disappointed, I will not be able to log in for SGA...

Uhm... is it working or not working for you? :scratch2:

Uhm... is it working or not working for you? :scratch2:

I got the download to work, but I ran that test before finishing the download and it definitely damaged something, because I can't even power on my computer anymore, so I'm getting 4 parts replaced, just in case there was any collateral damage.

Back