Ignoring a certain New York District...

Status
strange thread, why is no one posting here?

Because whole Districts have difficulty in pressing one key at a time. Hence they have issues loggin in to game forums......

hey guys!

i've just registered on this forum because i read in the underachievers thread how you can put people on ignore and that trolling, smartarsed fanboy was one of the few that i had to get rid off because it is just sooooo annoying... and now i find this thread, hilarious!

have fun and good luck ingame !

Ah. Duplicate account.

OK, not so much "fade away" more like banned LOL

Because whole Districts have difficulty in pressing one key at a time. Hence they have issues loggin in to game forums......

Which, of course, is racism. Treat Districts fairly!

Hurrikane

Ah. Duplicate account.

I hope 711 checks logs, and hopefully can check mac address in case using a proxy ip

Ah. Duplicate account.

Not sure that's who you think it is.... the term Fanboy seems an odd choice for a girl to use on herself? Can't be that delusional, surely?

Hurrikane

Havent got anyone on Ignore yet, but this surely is a exemplary candidate :laugh: :laugh:

Which, of course, is racism. Treat Districts fairly!

Hurrikane

Nope, not racism. Maybe segregationist.

Not the forums fault that PC manufacturers don't make keyboards with buttons the size of a city block.

Unless they have a Suburb with a really pointy corner....

Ah. Duplicate account.

Ermmm, maybe i didn't express myself properly because i am german and my therefor my native language isn't english. :)

I have registered here just to add the person (you all talk about) on the ignorelist ... after that i have found this thread, which i think is quite amusing. :)

I read in this forum since two years.

Not sure that's who you think it is.... the term Fanboy seems an odd choice for a girl to use on herself? Can't be that delusional, surely?

Hurrikane

Perhaps that's how the said person gained her rep so fast, as she even stated.

It could be she has many accounts, not using exploit, but still not permitted.

Hurrikane

Can we be 100% sure about the 'girl' bit? ;)

Which, of course, is racism.

Hurrikane

I figured you were being Gayist...

What you got against Queens?

Oh, That suburb... OK, back with the program.

Didn't put em on ignore yet, still finding the posts amusing...

Ermmm, maybe i didn't express myself properly because i am german and my therefor my native language isn't english. :)

I have registered here just to add the person (you all talk about) on the ignorelist ... after that i have found this thread, which i think is quite amusing. :)

I read in this forum since two years.

Ah, kk - welcome to EF :)

LOL @ the 'nub' EF account !! :rofl:

Praise the Lord !! Aleluyaaaa !!!

It must be a very spetial period of the astral year or something cause, on the another forum, we just banned someone who fuzed in his head. I look at EF and >> TADAAA !! Same behaviour from a guy or girl , who care, and its kinda weird. I think Shinobi is behind this, EF and other forum are under attack !!

Damn i named someone and even EDIT button can cancel his name, God help meeeee:scared::scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
finally, thank you man :)

ok, so where is that popcorn smiley? ... ah here :popcorn:

What's the german for "I'm a real german not a smart-arsed troll?"

Just out of interest:)

Hurrikane

If indeed you actually turn out to not to be one of Brooklyn's multiple personalities ... welcome to EF ! :D

So I was pretty damn sure I had the 'who' part figured out untill I read the part about 'queens' I was somehow figuring is was the Burough between Queens and Staten Island ;)

EDIT: While I was typing this up the beans get spilled. HA! I was right after all :)

What's the german for "I'm a real german not a smart-arsed troll?"

Just out of interest:)

Hurrikane

Ich bin ein echter deutscher und kein klugscheissender troll! :)

Ignore her? And miss out all the drama? Hell, no! :whistle:

This forum and the people here are way too much fun to put anyone on the ignore list. Granted, I am biting my tongue a lot more lately, but still... I love drama, when watching fastened with my seatbelt, far away from the actualy happening, popcorn in one hand, remote in the other :popcorn:

Ignore her? And miss out all the drama? Hell, no! :whistle:

This forum and the people here are way too much fun to put anyone on the ignore list. Granted, I am biting my tongue a lot more lately, but still... I love drama, when watching fastened with my seatbelt, far away from the actualy happening, popcorn in one hand, remote in the other :popcorn:

U, Miss, are a freakin Carebear :)

OK, I think posting about who you have on Ignore is likely to stir up personal arguments, and the Ignore functionality is there to avoid outbreaks of such onto the public forum, so... :locked:

Status
Back