Im dead in PE

Nogloz

Hatchling
Hello guys, im new on this forum and im also new to PE.

I'll get right to the point.

I have died in PE, and a window showed with a timer ticking down from 10.

I closed this window and now i stay dead.

What do i do?

Thanks in advance :)

Press T to teleport to nearest revival.

Welcome to Entropia. :)

Yep, pressing T will take you to the nearest revive terminal. It's also helpful when you're not dead. :)

Welcome to Calypso! :)

True!

Maybe its called PE on some download sites.

ah true true

now we must strap him down in a seat with electrodes attached to him and ask him what the 2 contients on calypso are called

Also, please note that you do NOT lose anything from dying, ya just gain some skills :D

Thanks guys! Looking forward to discuss PE with you all. Now im off to bed, cya tomorrow! :)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to discuss PE with you all. Now im off to bed, cya tomorrow! :)

Glad to help.

We are curious why you call it PE though....

Hello guys, im new on this forum and im also new to PE.

I'll get right to the point.

I have died in PE, and a window showed with a timer ticking down from 10.

I closed this window and now i stay dead.

What do i do?

Thanks in advance :)
As the rest of these folks have said press T to go to revival and next time u die -and u will lol- dont stop the timer and you will go to revival automatically :wise:

Welcome to the Planet Calypso.And yes I agree with the others why did you call it PE , that name of game is not in use for a long time :ahh:

I do the same and as with many old school plyers we call it PE Project Entropia. :D

Yea, correct, but if he's new why is he using the name that's been changed long time ago? Mind you, he sais he's new in here...
:scratch2:

i think a Dan Brown book wil be coming up on this subject..

I smell conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!:eek:

PE is old?? so what will we call this game atm?? EU or EP??

if EU or EP, so you are using wrong currency in game ^_^. we are still PED - Project Entropia Dollar.

So please call this game is PE otherwise all our PEDs are useless :D

Back