Help: I'm looking for a guy Striff Felipe Fiasco

alinek

Provider
Society
The Ministry
Ales Ruibar alda
I'm looking for a guy Striff Felipe Fiasco,please get in touch with someone owes me a considerable sum of money. He is from Portugal

Last edited:
Ghmmm :(, GL Ales , i hope everything goes well for you

Thx pecka, i hope too, still loking for

still loking for

i still looking for his :mad:

i still looking for his :mad:

i still looking for his

Just remember "all trades are final." Don't know him or you and sorry to hear if he scammed you, but just be careful. Don't want you getting in to trouble for harrasment. Hope it all works out well. Good luck.

Yes, it is clear to me, but this did not seem to be an scammer, just ask here if someone does not know that I finished with him arranged.

Yes, it is clear to me, but this did not seem to be an scammer, just ask here if someone does not know that I finished with him arranged.

what happened

Kosmos: Well, we had a shop, it turned out that we caught an internal error in the trade, and I had no money for himself and a bought thing he has left, I thought they only tested relog since more I heard of it

not 100% sure what you mean but it looks like you were trading someone and has an internal error and did not get the item you wanted?

Try this

Check money and deed tab and all other tabs to see if missing item is there (click compact on each tab)

if it is still not there send a support case to say what happened and if there was an error they maybe able to help

I have had this error a few times and the money is normally right at the bottom of my inventory after a relog (Compact brings to the top)

Um, thank you very much for the radio, but all those I tried, but without success. Money he must have, here is the problem that is not heard at all, and support to do nothing too.

i still looking for his

i still looking for his

i still looking for his

im looking for hes

The person you are looking for is not on RT as I have never seen him and it is very hard to help without understanding fully the issue

Back