Selling: Imk2 TWEN T2, Mod LP100 T10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Selling some items, if you have any interest, let's talk.
Items of interest: warp capable ships, high end healing, other weapons, mining equipment, shops?

For sale Imk2 TWEN Edition - second highest efficiency in game (95.0 %)

On top of much higher EFF, TWEN Edition weapons also have boosted damage compared with their previous edition counterparts.
Buffs used in comparisons were 8 Crit Chance, 25% reload, 118 Crit Damage.

Imk2 TWEN Entropiawiki link

TbjAQNB.png

DPS comparison with the old school imk2:
lHiOqmV.png

Mod LP100 T10 for sale:

Some data from a previous LP100 T10 sale a while ago:
Currently with good rings and Hyper 10mg can get to 279 DPS and if I go nuts with the pills I can get it up to 326 DPS.
This BEAST is one of the most balanced high end weapons in game, has very good DPS, EFF (84.0 %) and DPP (3.645 HP).

yeCQ9JP.png

Also selling:
- Tezlapod pet lvl 1 ( details ) - PM

I'm a motivated seller, shoot me a DM ;)

Last edited:
Tezlapet

[Tezlapet] Lvl1
VmVnYu4.png

[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1] (10% increased crit damage) is around 25k nowadays probably. Pet at level 80 easts 16pec / hr tt of nutrio with 13% crit damage buff

I did some small calculations to see the impact of Electrotherapy to healing tools.

The buff comes with a 20% of max HP damage taken every 10 seconds which means the effect can be countered with a restoration 5 (L).
Electrotherapy turns a t0 mod hedoc into a t5 perfected hedoc.
Healing you receive also includes heals from healers. Decay is not changed, making faps much better and more eco and will get you a much bigger bang for the buck in the case of resto chips.
The pet will only get you healing decreased by 40% instead of 90% on Subject SH30, when you use electrotherapy.

Gzy87T9.png

Last edited:
A bit of life steal, some resto chip and electro therapy will allow you to kill much bigger game. It will also greatly boost your FAP's heal per sec and heal per pec.

VmVnYu4.png

The pet will only get you healing decreased by 40% instead of 90% on Subject SH30, when you use electrotherapy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back