Selling: Imk3

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
As I am thinking about a few guns that are currently in the market as an upgrade from this, taking offers on my IMK3. One of two in game (this one is the higher Tiered and ATH as well). Will continue to be used so tiers will only go up. two of the three remaining tiers over 100. Lets be clear when I say upgrade from this, there are only a few LWT Carbines that are better than this gun in game via eco or dps... so when I say upgrade I am looking at something out of LWT Carbines. This... gun... rocks...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=A-3_Justifier_Mk.III_Improved

So like I said, I am considering a gun upgrade, not saying which one hehe With that, don't bother with any half price offers, etc. I love this gun and don't care in the end if I don't sell, but am open to legitimate offers. I have a HC204 that I could consider with the gun, depending on which of the current guns on the market I would go for. Key word is 'consider'.

IMK3 tier 7 (currently 7.3)
SB: Open
BO: Open

HC204 if I sell with, plus 35k (depending on what gun I get, and will ONLY sell with imk3 or after imk3 is sold, if I even do).

This is not a price check thread, I reserve the right to cancel, etc. Auc ends 1 week after SB is realized or immediately with BO.

Some stats to show the eco/dps of this awesome gun for you more 'technical types', all based on HC204 amp, 7 damage enhancers (its tier 7) and Weapon compare:

IMK2: 3.253 DPP @ 107.31 DPS
AIMK2: 3.254 DPP @ 119.83 DPS
IMK2 SGA: 3.186 DPP @ 108.49 DPS
IMK3: 3.051 DPP @ 122.60 DPS
MMK2: 3.049 DPP @ 132.52 DPS

As you can see, the IMK3 stands among the best LWT Carbines in game. Arguably the 3rd or 4th best Carbine in game (subjective, depending if you like DPS or ECO or if you want a mix of both), but without the price tag of the AIMK2 and MMK2.

Last edited:
Beware.. he loves this gun so much that there might be random stains on it.

Gl with sale ;)

If only!!!! Droooooooolllllll *Off Topic Sry*

I want it :mad:

Updated, open to a reasonable SB/BO, send me an offer.

Don't sell it man (coz I don't have enough peds :broke: ). My biggest mistake in EU is that I sold my imk3 many years ago.

That gun is AWESOME, I even outgunned few imk2-ubers when they tried to KS :smoke:

Good luck selling the gun, I would buy it (again) if I had peds. It's the best!

50k from me

Bump, with some interesting stats:

Some stats to show the eco/dps of this awesome gun for you more 'technical types', all based on HC204 amp, 7 damage enhancers (its tier 7) and Weapon compare:

IMK2: 3.253 DPP @ 107.31 DPS
AIMK2: 3.254 DPP @ 119.83 DPS
IMK2 SGA: 3.186 DPP @ 108.49 DPS
IMK3: 3.051 DPP @ 122.60 DPS
MMK2: 3.049 DPP @ 132.52 DPS

As you can see, the IMK3 stands among the best LWT Carbines in game. Arguably the 3rd or 4th best Carbine in game (subjective, depending if you like DPS or ECO or if you want a mix of both), but without the price tag of the AIMK2 and MMK2.

Updated initial Post with above too.

Back