Society
Art of War
Jill Lady Death Strike Valentine
Guns has bin sold
pls close this post

Last edited:
SB met i will now add a time frame

sure it did :) nice toy... sad u sell it. and BUMP

this is awesome gun, currently have mine at T2, but at T4 it will have 2dps more then MM (T0). Alittle more expensive to use... but ahell of alot cheaper to buy.

9 days to go bump

i would like to take BO on that gun please.
message me to arrange pick up please
( peds btw ):yay:

oh look at that, someone takes buyout, instead of just being a cheap ass. how refreshing!

gratz on getting your gun (i hope) mr mundo. :)

(and gratz LDS on selling it so easy)

i would like to take BO on that gun please.
message me to arrange pick up please
( peds btw ):yay:

WoW gratz on the nice new toy and gratz to LDS for the fast sale then. Long time no see since that WoF match but as u wrote Time flies like banana and fruit flies like an arrorw or however that saying is said. :D
I want one of those :cool: toys too but won't happen till I have the skills to use it.

I have the Gun on me but I'm truly sorry for some reason I cannot log in due to MAs fuck up again.

Trust me, I'm a scammer....

Its asking me to verify my account??? only been here for 7,5 years. Trying my best. Support case has been submitted.

/Udi

I have the Gun on me but I'm truly sorry for some reason I cannot log in due to MAs fuck up again.

Its asking me to verify my account??? only been here for 7,5 years. Trying my best. Support case has been submitted.

/Udi

Udi you dirty thief :tongue2:

/Udi

I can confirm, dr_udi is a honest person.

ouch sorry to hear that m8 neo told me what happend:/
hope u get it fixed soon
ill be w8ing paciently hope mundo isent to mad and can w8 til this is resolved :(

ps i know udi for years i am not worried just worried how long it wil take MA

ok guys just let me know whats happening asap on here please.
ma take ages on this this stuff dont they?
:(

Still cant login. Account seems to be bugged. Waiting for answer on my support case...

just tell support they can move the item to LSD account

Support has been given additional codes to sync my account, waiting final reply.

good to hear hpe u can log in soon

crossing fingers and toes and everything else:laugh:

MA Hamster seems to be in coma. Still waiting....

Im Free, PM me LDS !!!

Reactions: das
Back