Imp Mkii

italiancarl

Alpha
Trinity Trin Jam
IMP MKII Price check!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

IMP MKII Price check!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

most of them just changed owner and wont be sold for a while think it will be hard to find but who knows for sure

Time for another: imp Mkii induced inflation thread.

As if they weren't already costing a fortune.

the most i would pay for one would be TT+1k

but then again thats probablly why i dont own one.

sold mine last month for +145k

Hi,

Well a few have sold for around +145 a month or so ago, I think one also sold for more not long ago, although I don't know exact price.

I don't know, but as a few have changed hands recently they will probably be hard to get hold of, assuming you are not giving up hunting, by using this you are saving a lot of peds over a regular wep.

And i'm not trying to inflate the price, but...
This seems to usally go for 10-15k more than the Mod merc?, so considering the mod merc has sold for 145+, logic would indicate imk2 could be worth more?, assuming mm has a few sales at 140+.

Time for another: imp Mkii induced inflation thread.

As if they weren't already costing a fortune.

This pricecheck will show its worth at least 160k I bet.

Hahahah. I know you guys are joking. But Its amazing how much these threads inflate prices. Very strange really. Id like to hear someones analysis of why.

I do know where alot of numbers come from though, GUESSES. We dont need guesses or speculation. Just last known sale of one will be fine. Infact, with an Item like this, some people are willing to pay 200k, but they go for less. With Items this rare, each sale Is a unique market. Each sale is different. This aint a as-97 ...

So If you want one Carl, just negotiate with the seller. What your willing to pay, and what he's willing to sell at, is the real price. But this price may be well over, or well less than another imp mk2 owner would let his go at.

Yeah, its pretty hard to do an exact price check, you may get one for 150k, or you may need to pay 200k to get one, all depends whos selling/buying.

the ideal price, and the price you have to pay to auctally get that item are often totally different :).

Yeah, its pretty hard to do an exact price check, you may get one for 150k, or you may need to pay 200k to get one, all depends whos selling/buying.

the ideal price, and the price you have to pay to auctally get that item are often totally different :).

Thanks for basically summarising my post. I tend to ramble when I try to explain myself... Hehe.

Surely no-one would sell one for less than 1,000,000 PED nowadays? ;)

What I meant was, I agree with dom.

Jimmy, that was yesterday dude, its at least double that now. :D

Surely no-one would sell one for less than 1,000,000 PED nowadays? ;)

If thats the case, thats what they should get :wise:

*Sol running to empty her pockets and raising 1M ped in a jiffy*

Mod merc and Imk2 are both gret weppons. I'm verry happy with my and I would not sell for 200k. But, in the same time, I know 200k is to much. I don't think people would pay more than 160k for this at tany time, and I expect this to be the top price for such an item. Don't think any hunter would invest more. I know I would never have payed more than I did for my MM, because is to much compare with the price of a car, house, starting a business IRL, etc.
On the other hand, if one need to sell out, it will have to sell for what a buyer can aford to offer. And here comes the competition, that keep the price up. I don't think there are so many people to pay so much money for an item. I know I'm crazy. lol
Anyway, this kind of item will eat alot of money to skill it up...

So the point is, if you whant to buy one cheap, wait for a hunter to sell out and bid on his item. No hunter that still whant to hunt will ever sell it.

So the point is, if you whant to buy one cheap, wait for a hunter to sell out and bid on his item. No hunter that still whant to hunt will ever sell it.

Good point. Also If you tried to convince someone to sell It, you'd have to offering top dollar. Where as like you say, if the same seller sold when he was selling out, he may not be selling It for such a high price.

Well Im Glad I Made This Post

Well Im glade that now I am very clear after looking over the post it looks like they sell from 1000ped to 1000000ped.

Cool thanks for the help people.

;)

Well Im glade that now I am very clear after looking over the post it looks like they sell from 1000ped to 1000000ped.

Cool thanks for the help people.

;)

dont mention it, we are all here to help ;)

I don't think you will find one for 1000 ped... but if you do, let us know.':laugh:

I'll raise it to 5 milion peds ! Noone sells !! :laugh:

Back