Devilmaster

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----edited----

----EDITED----

Last edited:
I wonder what the Bartender and the dancers from Exodus Space Station want to do to prevent that catastrophe...

And where can i find the imperial fleet and its airports/spaceports ? :dunce:

So if they destroy tons of stones will rain down on Calypso... so I gues its a mining event then... :)

Maybe we can travel to that asteroid and do asteroid mining...if the meteor/asteroid will proably move within Calpysos orbit after hit by one starfleet rocket/bomb.... :confused: :wise:

p.s.
According toi the link a 2b meteor should have tons of iron... :rolleyes:
... but read on for yourslef

http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/type.htm

p.s. p.s.
What if it cant be destroyed ? :tongue2:

Last edited:
Reactions: dub
It's heading West. It's going to hit the Robot Spaceship near Troy or land in PvP2 where it will become PvP2 Loot Zone.

If it hits the ship, it will blow it up and in it's place, will be a robot mining factory where we have to sneak in and try and loot the mining materials they are bringing up. However, the Robots have been transformed into something bigger and meaner and make it hard as hell to get in there.

If it hits PvP2, well, I ain't going in because it won't be worth my time in mining and being looted.

However, it could well miss both those spots, hit into the ocean to the West and cause a Tidle Wave that destroys half of the West Coast of Eudoria.

Unless the Task Force are successful in destoying the Meteor, in which case, it will rain down meteors and we will have a meteor hunt on our hands. We go hunting and find meteor chunks lying around. :eek:

Hmm,

Since the propability of collision is quite exact 94.45%, you could've expected approximate time of the impact, right?

But noooo.... :rolleyes:

Well, looking at the percentage it has been at for the last 2 weeks or so, i would say the update is coming this weekend. It seems the % has gone up 1 every 2-3 days. That leave about 5% to go. Around about this weekend. :D

Last edited:
Numa said:
It's heading West. It's going to hit the Robot Spaceship near Troy or land in PvP2 where it will become PvP2 Loot Zone.

If it hits the ship, it will blow it up and in it's place, will be a robot mining factory where we have to sneak in and try and loot the mining materials they are bringing up. However, the Robots have been transformed into something bigger and meaner and make it hard as hell to get in there.

If it hits PvP2, well, I ain't going in because it won't be worth my time in mining and being looted.

However, it could well miss both those spots, hit into the ocean to the West and cause a Tidle Wave that destroys half of the West Coast of Eudoria.

Unless the Task Force are successful in destoying the Meteor, in which case, it will rain down meteors and we will have a meteor hunt on our hands. We go hunting and find meteor chunks lying around. :eek:

only PvP3 is lootable, a nice mining area in PvP2 would be fine!

I know only PvP3 is lootable, but whose to say they won't change PvP2 to lootable. It's not like it's very busy in there? ;)

Numa said:
I know only PvP3 is lootable, but whose to say they won't change PvP2 to lootable. It's not like it's very busy in there? ;)

pvp2 is the rig pvp1 is the area to the W

----EDITED----

Last edited:
kygon said:
pvp2 is the rig pvp1 is the area to the W

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. lol

I had one long night. :)

look at this ...

I found this interesting.
I also believe it will be a mining event
F1G0 from EP forums said:
The foreign object previously reported about has been identified as a Class Im-2b meteor and is headed, with a 94.45% probability, towards the western part of Calypso. The expected impact could be deemed "catastrophic" of nothing is done to prevent the incident.
Fortunately, the CDF Captain Jenny Carramone, announced that "the Imperial fleet and the Exodus Space Station will take action to firmly destroy the meteor before it enters critical Calypso proximity."

In case you have forgotten if I was to put Eudoria and Amethera in the same map Eudoria would be taking the upper right part of a square divided in four parts (I say this because it used to be possible to swim south and west from Eudoria to a part where pressing C would say that we reached amethera server area.

So it is confirm it will hit Amethera.

I especulate that they will open the Northwest part of the continent.
:roll: or at least some of the southeast parts that currently in unavailable servers.

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
Wonder what diabolical beasts they intend to implement in that area. Not lightly going to be a walk in the park. Looks like another excuse to get pvp going like the nexus in pvp3.

oh I hope its a combined event, new mobs and mining - everyone will trully be happy

kygon said:
oh I hope its a combined event, new mobs and mining - everyone will trully be happy

An update HOF? :D

Ulv said:
Hmm isnt space rocks comets untill they enter the atmosphere and become meteors? :dunce:

or is it the otherway..

I believe a Comet is made up of rock and Ice. The tail you see is the Ice melting off into space.

I believe a Meteor is just a big lump of rock flying through space. That is why we have a meteor or asteroid belt. Full of big rocks. :D

O.O

i know it! i figured it out!

they are gonna introcuce mining areas on amehtera (you know, claimable in landgrab!:eek: after opening up an new part with the hit!

sorry, i am just hoping, but it could be true

I am 99% sure Eudorian is North East of Amethera. (Try getting a find with a bomb and then TP to amathera and the arrow points NE :D )

I do, however, not know where the third continent should be on the map in relation to the other two.

My guess is that this will magicly open up new land on Amethera or it might be some big even - such as an sinking lava island in the middle of the ocean with all wierd alien mobs :eek:

...Maybe the impact will have no effect except bringing Alien DNA into Calypso soil and soon we will have Aurlis and Kretlins roaming the Ametherea continent :dunce:

Konve said:
...Maybe the impact will have no effect except bringing Alien DNA into Calypso soil and soon we will have Aurlis and Kretlins roaming the Ametherea continent :dunce:

That is just scary.

no, thanks, plenty of neconus and spiders, i don't want further beasts :|

I think they're just going to seed Amethera with ores. It would bring in more revenue for land owners which would look good in advertisements and publicity pages.

And of course with the ores, come new crafting changes which actually make them usefull.

Would be nice to see some relief for the MF users, but I doubt it.

Az

I still say that it will be a new place that has a hunny comb type system with large amounts of ore.

it would be sweet if it mutated some of the mobs in the vicinity of the impact :D

that way PA would just use the same mobs it would just make some of the mobs that are there harder.

Another goldrush in pvp1?? :drool: :drool: :drool:

OH NOES!!!! WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!11111ONEONEONE

just had to get that out :D

Back