Important Public Announcement!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to recent events, the Imperial Zoological Scouts have decided to ask the population of Calypso for assistance. As you may already know, rumors circulate about strange beasts appearing in the wilderness. This is actually not far from the truth.

These “beasts” are in fact long since extinct ancestors of the Longuxenosoid, brought back to life in a now shut down laboratory, using illegal cloning technology. When this laboratory was shut down, a large number of these Primordial Longu´s escaped confinement. This is a major environmental disaster, as those animals have no natural enemies.

In an effort to learn more about this addition to the contemporary fauna, IZooS will offer rewards to colonists for handing over the following skeletal parts:

• Primordial Longu Claw
• Primordial Longu Spike

To reduce the amount of escaped animals, the Imperial Zoological Scouts are also sponsoring an Iron Challenge, hosted by the Calypso Firearms Association. This Iron Challenge is available through CFA Official Victor Kindari.

The event will last until midnight Monday 22st October 00:01 UTC, at which point the rewards will be handed out.

The rewards will include some of the newly discovered weapons as well as a few surprises.

Originally Posted Here

Just sweating until I can see my hp and what you made of it.

Oooo nice to something strage is happening again :)

Victor Kindari @ 74681,72744
Nearest TP is East Scylla Mountains

Reactions: Wed
Interesting & how many of each to get different rewards?

anyone know what the rewards are?

One is found, so half of the conest is over already? That's lame.

Can we continue to collect to get rewards or what? Stacks?

Is the iron challenge temp as well, or just the reward event?

One is found, so half of the conest is over already? That's lame.

Can we continue to collect to get rewards or what? Stacks?

I don't think that here will be only 1 drop of each.

I don't think that here will be only 1 drop of each.

You are correct sir. Hat's off for learning to read unlike some other people lmfao.

In an effort to learn more about this addition to the contemporary fauna, IZooS will offer rewards to colonists for handing over the following skeletal parts:

• Primordial Longu Claw
• Primordial Longu Spike

See that little 's' there? That means more than 1.

You are correct sir. Hat's off for learning to read unlike some other people lmfao.

well -

• Primordial Longu Claw
• Primordial Longu Spike

1 + 1 = 2 (parts, with (s))

:smash:
:hammer:

well -

• Primordial Longu Claw
• Primordial Longu Spike

1 + 1 = 2 (parts, with (s))

:smash:
:hammer:

Even under that circumstance the event would not be over as one of each would be required and thus finding one is worthless.

I think a better question would be will these items be automatically removed from our inventory for the reward.

Thank god, a mining event :silly:

Even under that circumstance the event would not be over as one of each would be required and thus finding one is worthless.

I think a better question would be will these items be automatically removed from our inventory for the reward.
And how long have you played again?
The event is not over when all the items are found (if they are), the event is over on the said date.
And probably as before, you will trade these items to an official avatar for your prize.

Bit confused if i need both items or just one to get a reward.

Don't say I don't know how to read, you should know by now how MA is with any announcement. I was saying that this is unclear. Could be read a number of ways... either 1 avatar turns in a set of both items and that's it, or I can turn in 50 spikes and get something, etc.
I wanna hunt them either way, but it just wasn't 100% clear to me.

Bit confused if i need both items or just one to get a reward.

If it's like the earlier robot event with the "red" robot parts, the more parts you have the better the reward!

In other words, each part is valuable, the more you have, the better. :)

Well, I'm working my way through the iron mission chain. I've shot hundreds at all maturity levels and all I've looted is garbage. No weapons, no longu parts, just the standard crap. Either these parts will start dropping like crazy later, or they are going to be pretty rare

Anybody knows if the Plongu claw/spike is rare or they drop alot? because if they drop alot you will need
alot to get any reward.

Each one of these items will entitle you to a reward, the reward for the claws are better since they are harder to find.

Is this a permanent mob, meaning will be around for a long time or a temporary mob, meaning a few months at best?

How silly of me to think anyone could loot those pieces. :ahh: Should have knonw better . . .

How silly of me to think anyone could loot those pieces. :ahh: Should have knonw better . . .

thought the same --- we will see well known names --- but looted a Claw yesterday (Alpha Global 69PED)
gl all

Hi Kim, You could tell us what is the reward,
I wonder if it's worth hunting for new mobs.

If you can put more mobs would be great, I hate running.
Sometimes there are many hunters and few mobs.

Also would be cool more items and less thyroid. Thank you. Kisses.

And how long have you played again?
The event is not over when all the items are found (if they are), the event is over on the said date.
And probably as before, you will trade these items to an official avatar for your prize.

You are agreeing with me, it was only a hypothetical of what he would have meant if you were right about needing one of each.

Is it needed to trade the Claw/Spike to get a reward? - if yes when will it happen.
If not - will the Claw/Spike removed from Inventory and the reward placed in?

Back